2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

Si vs non-SI though. Be careful and make sure you order the parts that fit your car.

That's the one i found for the R18 the one i have is for the SI. You can e-mail them to see if this will work on your car.

Last edited:
It goes from that piece that you posted in to a short section called the "down pipe" which connects to the mid-pipe. The mid-pipe runs nearly the length of the car and then into the axle back section that has the muffler. The down pipe on the R18 is very different from the down pipe on the SI.

Is that the Megan Racing one? And does it come with the o2 simulator adapter?

I would buy the full downpipe you will get more out of

Is that the Megan Racing one? And does it come with the o2 simulator adapter?

I would buy the full downpipe you will get more out of
It's the DC header, look it up brother n tell me what you think??? .... Megan header cut off at the year 2010.. That's the only one available for the 2012-2015 honda civic 9th gen

It's seems to be a good one. I looked at it on procivic.com if you got the money I would look into the Full-Race one. Just because for the money you get a lot more and you will probably notice more of a gain then just with the top piece.

Or unless you just really wanted the DC Sport one. Then I would look into adding the bottom half as well.

I just o
It's seems to be a good one. I looked at it on procivic.com if you got the money I would look into the Full-Race one. Just because for the money you get a lot more and you will probably notice more of a gain then just with the top piece.

Or unless you just really wanted the DC Sport one. Then I would look into adding the bottom half as well.
I just ordered it and should be getting it by Friday but thinking of going straight pipe??

I would do custom 2.5" from the down pipe to the muffler, run a 2.5" inlet/outlet resonator and a 2.5" inlet muffler section. That paired with your megan "header" and your car is going to be pretty loud. I hope you're ready.

Vibrant makes a real nice muffler and resonator combo.

Vibrant #1034 axle back section
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/vpe-1034

Vibrant #1141 resonator
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/vpe-1141

Both would need custom welding and piping.

EDIT: Vid. 06-11 R18 with vibrant setup and a couple other parts.

Another:

What nix said.
Avoid pressure bends though because it will restrict the flow. you need to try and make it smooth like from mandrel bends.

Last edited:
Yes. Find a good exhaust shop that can do mandrel bent pipes and not crush bent. Be aware that you will not get the type of HP gains on the R18 that you will with the Si. The engine does not respond well to power mods at all. Most people who had 8th gens were dynoing 110-115 at the wheels stock and with full bolt ons and a tune they were still shy of 150. The car will be more lively though. Just be aware of what you're getting into. If you're expecting 170-180 or even close to 200hp you will be disappointed.

Yes. Find a good exhaust shop that can do mandrel bent pipes and not crush bent. Be aware that you will not get the type of HP gains on the R18 that you will with the Si. The engine does not respond well to power mods at all. Most people who had 8th gens were dynoing 110-115 at the wheels stock and with full bolt ons and a tune they were still shy of 150. The car will be more lively though. Just be aware of what you're getting into. If you're expecting 170-180 or even close to 200hp you will be disappointed.
So what do you suggest??

Do what you want with the car. Just know what you're getting into. If you want real power you'll have to look into turbo/sc route. At that point you have to consider the cost of the kit +trade in value being very close to the price of a used Si.

Do what you want with the car. Just know what you're getting into. If you want real power you'll have to look into turbo/sc route. At that point you have to consider the cost of the kit +trade in value being very close to the price of a used Si.
Header, SRI, straight pipe,hondata flash I'll be able to keep up with Si.. That's my set up

Back