2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

I'm looking into getting a Down pipe and Catback exhaust when I get my Christmas bonus. I was looking into a RV6 Catted Dp with a Magnaflow Catback exhaust. Only concerns are will the RV6 DP still throw a Check Engine Light and will if I decided not to get a RV6 DP and go to a 3" DP will that Be a problem with the 2.5 Catback exhaust?

I'm looking into getting a Down pipe and Catback exhaust when I get my Christmas bonus. I was looking into a RV6 Catted Dp with a Magnaflow Catback exhaust. Only concerns are will the RV6 DP still throw a Check Engine Light and will if I decided not to get a RV6 DP and go to a 3" DP will that Be a problem with the 2.5 Catback exhaust?
I put the 3" full-race catless on my car with the factory exhaust and it bolted right up. And i did not throw a code but I had my car tuned by vit before I installed my DP but I know you should get it tuned after if you want the most out of it. And when I was done it sounds better.

I put the 3" full-race catless on my car with the factory exhaust and it bolted right up. And i did not throw a code but I had my car tuned by vit before I installed my DP but I know you should get it tuned after if you want the most out of it. And when I was done it sounds better.

Do you have an exhaust or just the DP?

I got just the DP for now but planning on getting the exhaust soon
How much of a difference did it make sound wise? Been thinking DP/E for a while but can't commit since I haven't heard any in person. I like the sound of our stock exhaust but want something a little deeper and little louder

How much of a difference did it make sound wise? Been thinking DP/E for a while but can't commit since I haven't heard any in person. I like the sound of our stock exhaust but want something a little deeper and little louder
Sorry for the late reply tomorrow I'll give you a sound but of my tuned full-race DP at cold and warm ect

Sorry for the late reply tomorrow I'll give you a sound but of my tuned full-race DP at cold and warm ect
That's alright. Even a description comparison to stock would help. Hearing it in video isn't the same as in person. I've heard clips of Full race and Ultimate Race and Q300 ect ect but the clips vary according to microphones and videos

That's alright. Even a description comparison to stock would help. Hearing it in video isn't the same as in person. I've heard clips of Full race and Ultimate Race and Q300 ect ect but the clips vary according to microphones and videos

I love the way the Full-Race DP sounds it almost sounds just like it did from the factory just a little bit louder but not much unless you are hard on the gas. It is a bit more throaty like a deeper tone. Also when driving there is not any cabin nose while driving on the highway.

I love the way the Full-Race DP sounds it almost sounds just like it did from the factory just a little bit louder but not much unless you are hard on the gas. It is a bit more throaty like a deeper tone. Also when driving there is not any cabin nose while driving on the highway.
Good to know! I think catted FR DP will be my first step on the exhaust side. Plus tune and maybe a S/C while I'm at it

Hey guys planning on getting the full race dp like right now. But I also saw a buddy club dp on procivic and I haven't heard anything about it? Anybody know if it's any good or should I just stick to the FR Dp considering I already have the FR catback.

Hey guys planning on getting the full race dp like right now. But I also saw a buddy club dp on procivic and I haven't heard anything about it? Anybody know if it's any good or should I just stick to the FR Dp considering I already have the FR catback.
Just kinda depends on what you want. I have the FR catless and I really like it.
The Full-Race is a 3" and the buddy club is 2 - 3/4" so the FR will have a better flow compared to the buddy club. I am assuming you have a FlashPro because you will need it to upgrade your DownPipe

Just kinda depends on what you want. I have the FR catless and I really like it.
The Full-Race is a 3" and the buddy club is 2 - 3/4" so the FR will have a better flow compared to the buddy club. I am assuming you have a FlashPro because you will need it to upgrade your DownPipe
Oh ok gonna g with the FR then. And yea I got a flash pro but I'm gonna run the ref lash until I get a tune by Vit probably for like 2 weeks.

Oh ok gonna g with the FR then. And yea I got a flash pro but I'm gonna run the ref lash until I get a tune by Vit probably for like 2 weeks.
Reflash will be ok temporarily. I did tee same thing. I thought it ran fine with the reflash, but I was mistaken...

Not having experience but knowing tunes, yes it makes a huge difference. A base tune like that is made dog rich to make sure you don't cause damage from a lean condition. A manufacture wont know what "mods" you have to compensate for as each mod changes everything differently so it over counters it with excess fuel to stay on the safe side. They base maps/re-flashes are made to get you to a dyno or start a street tune safely so you can properly adjust everything.

So I'm looking into getting a DP and was looking at the list at the start of this Thread. The only thing I saw for R18's was the Megan DP (First in list). I'm guessing I need a catted DP in order to be legal and such here in VA. What other options am I looking at? What would be the best route to go? I know everyone has their own things to say about certain brands and such. What would most of you agree on? Which DP? Basically the best bang for the buck. Even if it is a little.

The only real option for the R18 (non-si) crowd at this point is the very very new RV6 item. I don't know if its even available for purchase yet or if they are still in testing. They will have a catted option so you can pass emissions. I would wait for that to be available.

Back