Jeffuhnator's Fb2 Build Thread (It Was Fun While It Lasted...)

@webby This is the owner and my new friend Will. The owner of the orange civic si coupe from when i had my thread named "Picture Loaded Build Thread//PMM FB2 (Update ft. mystery orange 2014 coupe)".
From the pictures I posted, thats why i said secret agent orange haha

ahhhh!!! Now I'm with you. Welcome to the forum

I was going to get my lips back tomorrow from the shop but I got notified this...

"Hey Jeff! Sorry for the inconvenience but I'm having some technical difficulties with my paint mixing system, meaning the software I use crashed and I can't mix paint at the moment. Is it okay if I get the lips back to you on Saturday? The paint company is coming to the shop on Thursday to fix the system."

I was so juiced to put them back on, plus I have an sti lip coming in too so it would have been perfect timing. Patience is key. :spazface:

Just need side skirt extensions and an exhaust then I'll me m.i.a. while I save up for wheels.

Reactions: Nix
Nope the cut out on the rear lip is spot on and aligns with the cut out of the plastic "diffuser" of the bumper. If you look at you exhaust right now, you'll be able to see a mini cutout from underneath. @NoMoreNissans

@dommisalami you act like i don't know where you live either lol

I had a couple of disputes over the exhaust when I shared it to a 9th gen civic group on facebook. I learned that you either love it or hate it. It was a financial alternative than getting a pricey aftermarket axle back.

This first video was just to show the sound in pitches/volume/tones, etc of the exhaust while revving. So of course it'll sound different than a fly-bye or from in the cabin going through gears and from other perspectives. For example, as a pedestrian. Many people didn't like the sound, but I believe that there is a misconception about one video of just revving.

This Is a warm start.

When I say slightly to no drone; I mean when getting off the pedal or maintaining speeds. For example on the freeway.

I know I posted this already in other threads, but of course I also need to add them to my diary thread.

Dear diary,

So I did a thing today with babe, when I slammed her more while she got new shoes.... it was awesome, then we went to the streets to get some fresh air...lol

11191284_1438908836418820_903292000_n.jpg

Back