2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

How about a 335d? Mix of economy and still decent to drive. I am going through lots of options now. Not really sure which way to go for a dd.
If you go BMW, make sure it's CPO.

I hear good things about those "civics" as reliable DDs.
Yeah. Looking for an "upgrade". Genesis rspec doesn't look too bad. Just very big. Nice old man sleeper if debadged. 429hp.

Not sure about the 335d, due to carbon build up. Looking into how difficult it is to clean up yourself.

The other thing on the list is a g8 gt. Prob with it is interior quality. And their prices are still fairly high.

Reactions: Nix
Hey Jason. Realized when I got home that we should have stopped at Atlanta Motorsports Park on the way to Atlanta. We could have had some karting fun.

Hey Jason. Realized when I got home that we should have stopped at Atlanta Motorsports Park on the way to Atlanta. We could have had some karting fun.

Yeah, I had plenty of time to kill some time before I got to the airport.

For your car replacement, maybe a newer 8th gen Si? Like a 2011, at least you know what to expect.

Yeah, I had plenty of time to kill some time before I got to the airport.

For your car replacement, maybe a newer 8th gen Si? Like a 2011, at least you know what to expect.
That's true. Maybe we can add a day at AMP next year on a N GA drive. Let me see how far it is.

Now I don't know what to get. I have lots of vehicles to test drive. Added a 2013 genesis coupe r spec track 3.8 to the mix.

WRX? I was shocked that Mike got the same mileage I did with his new 2015 (250-300hp) vs my stock 140hp Civic. He was hauling around a ton more weight and all that power... but you don't want turbo.. eh... back to the options list...

Does it need to be 4 doors?

Not necessarily 4 doors. Ryan will be heading off to college this year and I usually drive by myself. And WRX would be ok for the first 100k, but then idk.

FR-S/BR-Z? I've seen lightly used ones with less than 20k miles for under $18. I think lots of people try to get away with it as their only car and end up having to trade in at a heavy loss.

The new Miata is pretty nice but expensive still.

I had a G37x as a rental car for a week. It was very nice. Id recommend one if you want an upscale comfortable car. It was pretty quick but definitely felt heavy.

Also had a Charger, which after a week I would not recommend buying.

Back