2015 9thCivic Dragon meet

I'm also curious about the potential new Fiat 124... Miata with different stickers....

1450594130373425442.jpg

Accord coupe V6? Pretty heavy but they can be modded pretty easily and the engine is pretty solid. Plus you can have it with a manual. I test drove a 2013 and it was a very good vehicle and handled its heft pretty well.

Accord coupe V6? Pretty heavy but they can be modded pretty easily and the engine is pretty solid. Plus you can have it with a manual. I test drove a 2013 and it was a very good vehicle and handled its heft pretty well.
Haven't even thought about an Accord. I might look a little tonight at work.

That is nice. Might have too many miles. Lol. Haven't really looked at Mercedes. I am still skeptical about putting 200k miles on a turbo car. I still need to do some research on longevity and reliability of new turbo cars.

Although they're still pricey, IS-Fs are solid cars with no real issues to report on. I'm seriously eyeing them up for next year.

Although they're still pricey, IS-Fs are solid cars with no real issues to report on. I'm seriously eyeing them up for next year.
How pricey? Looking to stay around 25k.
Nevermind. Found a few around Atlanta for 25-30.

I just realized I can get an ecoboost mustake with the performance pack and recaros for 27k new. Might be something to think about. I am still skeptical about a turbo that will get well over 100k miles. I know it used to be an issue, but not sure anymore. What are ppls thoughts on putting over 100k miles on a turbo car?

Mustang and 4 cylidenrs. Is this hairdresser/secretary forum? Can someone please remind me what forum is this again?

I might be the only one, but cars like Mustang, Camaro, Challenger and Charger should only be sold with V8 engine. That's coming from Civic owner.

flame suit on
upload_2015-10-1_20-26-55.jpeg

get the V6 instead and save some coin and not worry about a turbo

I just realized I can get an ecoboost mustake with the performance pack and recaros for 27k new. Might be something to think about. I am still skeptical about a turbo that will get well over 100k miles. I know it used to be an issue, but not sure anymore. What are ppls thoughts on putting over 100k miles on a turbo car?

mustake :rotfl:

Mustang and 4 cylidenrs. Is this hairdresser/secretary forum? Can someone please remind me what forum is this again?

I might be the only one, but cars like Mustang, Camaro, Challenger and Charger should only be sold with V8 engine. That's coming from Civic owner.

flame suit on
View attachment 49683
Engine size makes no difference, especially if the vehicle handles better. .98 on a skidpad isn't bad. I think v8s have their place, but it isn't necessarily in a car I purchase.
I think that way of thinking is close minded, especially since it has IRS now.

Back