Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

@Michael Sprofero thanks for the info man! Really 35 offset I would need to roll my fenders? Yeah I'll probably go with +42 offset then, I'm ok with that look. Very clean car overall

Hey guy I was wanting pick up some wheels finally and I'm looking into getting the xxr 531's because I do think varrstoen sells es7's anymore they keep telling me they're on back order and never call back so yea. Anyways don't really know what size would be best. I want the flush look with a lip but I don't want to run to much rear camber. Idk if I should get the 17x9 or 17x8. Would 17x9's be a challenge using a 215/45r17 tire? I'm only dropped to where the top of the tire barely tucks under the fender. I would like the x9s cause of the lip but if I had to go x8s I guess I would. Also what offset?!

I went to the dark side
2r6008l.png

@Michael Sprofero thanks for the info man! Really 35 offset I would need to roll my fenders? Yeah I'll probably go with +42 offset then, I'm ok with that look. Very clean car overall

Yeah man, I have a guy on IG that has the same setup but Skunk 2 2 inch drop with the same wheels but just + 35 offset and he had to roll his fenders. Thanks for all the compliments though!:dance:

Well iv decided on the xxr 531's 17x9's. They have a 73.1 hub bore would i need to buy any hub centric rings for them to fit? And im sure i would need new lug nuts right? Sorry for all the questions just the first pair of rims im buying and i want some info before i get dissapointed lol thanks everybody!

Well iv decided on the xxr 531's 17x9's. They have a 73.1 hub bore would i need to buy any hub centric rings for them to fit? And im sure i would need new lug nuts right? Sorry for all the questions just the first pair of rims im buying and i want some info before i get dissapointed lol thanks everybody!
youll need rings to 64.1mm. You will also need tuner lug nuts for the aftermarket wheels.

Back