• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Photos Rims/Wheels on your 9th Gen Civic: Show me some pics!

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
@Michael Sprofero thanks for the info man! Really 35 offset I would need to roll my fenders? Yeah I'll probably go with +42 offset then, I'm ok with that look. Very clean car overall

Scornio

Texas, Midland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guy I was wanting pick up some wheels finally and I'm looking into getting the xxr 531's because I do think varrstoen sells es7's anymore they keep telling me they're on back order and never call back so yea. Anyways don't really know what size would be best. I want the flush look with a lip but I don't want to run to much rear camber. Idk if I should get the 17x9 or 17x8. Would 17x9's be a challenge using a 215/45r17 tire? I'm only dropped to where the top of the tire barely tucks under the fender. I would like the x9s cause of the lip but if I had to go x8s I guess I would. Also what offset?!

derekfriedrice

Mesa, Arizona
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
I went to the dark side

Michael Sprofero

Trinity, Fl
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Sedan
@Michael Sprofero thanks for the info man! Really 35 offset I would need to roll my fenders? Yeah I'll probably go with +42 offset then, I'm ok with that look. Very clean car overall

Yeah man, I have a guy on IG that has the same setup but Skunk 2 2 inch drop with the same wheels but just + 35 offset and he had to roll his fenders. Thanks for all the compliments though!:dance:

Scornio

Texas, Midland
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Well iv decided on the xxr 531's 17x9's. They have a 73.1 hub bore would i need to buy any hub centric rings for them to fit? And im sure i would need new lug nuts right? Sorry for all the questions just the first pair of rims im buying and i want some info before i get dissapointed lol thanks everybody!

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Well iv decided on the xxr 531's 17x9's. They have a 73.1 hub bore would i need to buy any hub centric rings for them to fit? And im sure i would need new lug nuts right? Sorry for all the questions just the first pair of rims im buying and i want some info before i get dissapointed lol thanks everybody!
youll need rings to 64.1mm. You will also need tuner lug nuts for the aftermarket wheels.