xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

Thanks! Bought the kit used with around 3-4k miles. Any preventive maintence i should do before installing? Or possible problems to look for?
Get plugs that are one step colder if the kit didn't come with any? Flashpro with the CT base map will be needed....umm. Thinking

Get plugs that are one step colder if the kit didn't come with any? Flashpro with the CT base map will be needed....umm. Thinking
I have new colder NGK plugs And flashpro. Just wondering if I should check anything or perform maintenance on the supercharger itself before install.

I will need a new intake thermal gasket as the kit didn't come with one and I'm going to buy a new belt. Do I need to replace throttle body gasket? Is there anything else you think i will need to replace?

Thanks! Bought the kit used with around 3-4k miles. Any preventive maintence i should do before installing? Or possible problems to look for?
CT base map and colder plugs like Webby said.
Does the kit include bigger injectors? I forget if a bigger fuel pump is necessary, I replaced mine but I can't remember if it was just recommended or mandatory.

Other than that, have lots of coolant on hand, you'll probably spill quite a bit when taking off the stock intake manifold and installing the new one. You'll also need someone's help when reinstalling the belt, that's a 2 person job.

I have new colder NGK plugs And flashpro. Just wondering if I should check anything or perform maintenance on the supercharger itself before install.

I will need a new intake thermal gasket as the kit didn't come with one and I'm going to buy a new belt. Do I need to replace throttle body gasket? Is there anything else you think i will need to replace?
Yes you'll need a new throttle body gasket, you can get a thermal one along with the thermal intake manifold gasket.

You'll need to reroute the injector ground wires because of the new manifold and gasket.

I thought they'd have an install guide on their site, but I just see the 2006+ si guide. It should basically be identical. I haven't looked through it, but it should show what to replace as far as gaskets and whatnot? I believe @323 did his install? He may also have input.

http://www.ct-engineering.com/Portals/17/06_Civic_Si_SC_Install.pdf
When I bought my kit, it came with instructions specifically for the 9th gen. I think I may have them lying around somewhere still if needed, I can take pictures of the pages and upload them.

When I bought my kit, it came with instructions specifically for the 9th gen. I think I may have them lying around somewhere still if needed, I can take pictures of the pages and upload them.
I'm hoping to tackle all this tomorrow. I should have everything I need and have a friend that can help with the belt. I have a copy of the instructions and have read through them a few times, just waiting on a new belt that should be in tomorrow.

The kit came with 550cc injectors. Going to run them with the 3.6" pulley and see how I like it. Might go 750cc or 1000cc and 3.15" pulley in the spring if I want more power

Reactions: 323
It's a little hard to tell in the video but it sounds normal to me. The supercharger does idle loudly.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sounds like everything is normal. No rough idle, or excessive whining. That has got to be fun to drive...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Well, Vit says we're all done tuning and I got an edyno graph. Kinda disappointed in the numbers but realize its not weather corrected. Also Flashpro shows my peak MAP at 6PSI which also seems low for the 3.6" pulley. Might take things apart soon to make sure everything is works smoothly and there are no leaks, ect.
8D552F838B6D3DA_C21F969B5F3D33D43E04F8F136E7682.abcf53e8-4c37-4a17-80ea

I haven’t paid enough attention to numbers with the 3.6”. Vit would surely know if your numbers looked off with the amount of people he’s tuned. Did you ask him?

Gotta be the pull for the edyno. I have the same numbers with a rbc swap. How does the car feel as far as power?

Back