xXCiviXx's 2013 DBP Si aka Alice (Picture Heavy)

Congrats on the win!

Lol props to you driving in the winter, I do the same it it sure takes a beating ...
Thanks!

All it takes is a good set of winter tires and these cars handle the ice and snow really well. Unfortunately rock chips in the paint and windshield suck. How does the S/C handle winter?

I'm still rocking my factory all season tires. They are not as good as winter tires, but get the job done in snow or ice. I feel like the LSD helps a lot.

I'm still rocking my factory all season tires. They are not as good as winter tires, but get the job done in snow or ice. I feel like the LSD helps a lot.
My dad is still on his stocks too (2012 Si coupe) and had no problems. I'm not saying you can't drive all seasons in winter, but winters make a huge difference. I couldn't believe how well I stuck to the ground the forst winter I had them on

Thank you for pointing that out Cpt. Obvious

captain-obvious-south-park.jpg

Are you running the projectors as your high beam as well as low?
Yup! No DRL since I pulled the fuse. Low Beam as normal and have the actuator inside the projector set to open up for high beam. A lot brighter than running halogen in the normal High Beam slot and slightly illegal to have lights there since I painted it blue

Installed the CT Engineering Short shifter adapter on my Buddy Club Short Shifter. So far everything is good and feels nice and short. About 50% shorter if I had to guess. Not sure the best way to go about measuring other than by feel right now. Had to trim the clip retainer so the cable wouldn't rub on the plastic.
20160613_135733.jpg 20160613_135743.jpg

While I was at it, changed my shift boot and painted the the shifter surround pearl black to match the intetior door handles.
20160613_175834.jpg
20160613_175844.jpg

Some changes will be happening in the near future. Just bought Flashpro and a 4 bar map sensor from Mike Hinton for my impeding power mods. Deciding if I get an intake and downpipe to go S/C route or go the low boost turbo route.

Full Race catless Downpipe heatwrapped and installed! PRL SRI was missing velocity stack during packaging at PRL so I gotta wait for that to ship which could be a week or 2 with customs in Canada. Running a flash until I get the intake part, install it, then get it tuned.
2016-08-03 23.59.06.jpg
2016-08-03 23.59.24.jpg
received_10154398919218675.jpeg

Also got a modulo lip to replace my CS2 lip. Install to come shortly. Thinking of getting a second bumper cover and painting it with the lip so I have a summer and winter bumper (because Canadian winters and the resulting rockchips :()

Last edited:
Winter bumper. That has got to be a top Canadian car problem if I ever heard one aside from the snow tire laws!

Winter bumper. That has got to be a top Canadian car problem if I ever heard one aside from the snow tire laws!
If i could handle the withdrawl of not driving my 9th during the winter i would get a beater to help save the paint and bumpers but it handles great year round and is so nice to drive. Plus its a civic, not built/ show Supra. There aren't any snow tire laws in Alberta, but I do have a set because they are that much better in the ice!!

Back