Honda-Fan's Silver Machine

Also if I was riding a bike I would attempt to ride through your car in the 1st picture of this thread because you are blocking the sidewalk! :giggle:

Naw I would ride around it.

I'm doing a collab with my boss to have a sticker made out of this little guy. STICKERS ARE MODS lmao

I call him Honda-chi ( Like Tein's Dampachi) . He basically threw the idea out during a joke session and it became a thing.

IMG_20200719_181125 mini.png

tenor.gif

Test prints in vinyl. Due to the detail in Honda-chi's Sk8 Hi shoes, he probably won't be a great candidate for die cuts like this. I'm still stoked to have made him into my first ever stickers, though. I think I'll color him a bit and have him professionally printed at a big-name sticker place. Maybe in three different colorways.

IMG_20200721_111644.jpg

Test prints in vinyl. Due to the detail in Honda-chi's Sk8 Hi shoes, he probably won't be a great candidate for die cuts like this. I'm still stoked to have made him into my first ever stickers, though. I think I'll color him a bit and have him professionally printed at a big-name sticker place. Maybe in three different colorways.

View attachment 61217

Daniel Bryan Yes 01.gif

View attachment 61217
What kind of plotter do you have? Or is that plotter used at your job? Work at a sign shop?

What kind of plotter do you have? Or is that plotter used at your job? Work at a sign shop?

My boss has one of those Cricut thingies like @bootyluvr . He made them with that -- I still don't know what one is, but I assume it's some sort of computer-assisted cutting machine?

I figured taking a scan or vector of Honda-chi to a print shop would help get me those glossy stickers like the import shops have.

My boss has one of those Cricut thingies like @bootyluvr . He made them with that -- I still don't know what one is, but I assume it's some sort of computer-assisted cutting machine?

I figured taking a scan or vector of Honda-chi to a print shop would help get me those glossy stickers like the import shops have.

The lady and I have one of those too. She uses the Cricut Maker. Makes all kinds of cool stuff. We're looking at possibly getting a Glowforge if stuff picks up. She runs an Etsy shop that does okay. At least well enough to offset the cost of supplies and such. We've definitely recouped the cost of the unit and some at this point.

Shameless plug:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/HappyYuki

Shop is on vacation due to the move but that's it! :)

Whoa! I do not own a Cricut... my wife does lol

Back