Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

giphy.gif
this is true not fake news.

well sounds like I need a turbo if it won't blow up. It would get good gas mpg too.

damn whats it like having a boosted K24

mine is completely stock and i am content. cant imagine one turbo’d
The fastest car (fastest** )i have ever been in was an evo 10 that had a few mods just turbo back exhaust and uper/lower ICP and some other stuff and it was putting down just 315 to the WHEELS and it was fkn NUTS

it was my friends dads car and im assuming just the fact that it was awd is exactly why i felt as if it was just insane

I absolutely enjoy my car a lot. My best friend has an STI with quite a few upgrades done and between his and my SI. His STI does not compare to mine as in the raw power feel. The sti feels more on the civilized side vs my SI if that makes sense. My car feels like it pulls so much harder but at the same time it is that placebo effect with my car having a external wastegate and being loud under WOT vs his STI is only loud because of it having a straight pipe exhaust.

Hopefully my Koing ultra grams in Race Bronze 16.33 pound rims come maybe next week, wheel kit and TNPS sensors too, then throw on the firehawks 500-will be like putting air Jordan's on the car. I am putting off the full exhaust system installation till next month. It's fun adding stuff onto the honda SI just like I did with the SRT-4. I don't know if I will turbo the car or not maybe next year-that's huge dough.:dogdance::joke: my sold srt-4 had a blow off that sounded like huge train:lildevil:

Hasport RMM came today really pretty part, SS my favorite silver color:vtec: I also am using torque solution exhaust mounts. I now have everything to install my custom full 3" exhaust using CNT catted 3" downpipe and Ultima racing duel muffler catback.. But I am putting on New Koing ultra grams 17 x 8 rims and firehawks 500 225 next week. I need the car to drive to a eye dr , so the exhaust has to wait.:unicorn: You can see yourself in that hand polished muffler.

Attachments

• DSC00314.JPG
    DSC00314.JPG
    286.7 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00281.JPG
    DSC00281.JPG
    437.1 KB · Views: 7
Oil change day for the vfr 800 interceptor, using 3.1qts 10-40 racing oil castrol Full syn and a extra large Platium oil filter. I am able to run a bigger oil filter because the carbon canister is sitting in the closet-one of the first thing s I did to it-total piece of junk and I have to reroute the vacuum lines-it works perfectly.:chopwood::shady:

VFR 800 oil change, really dirty for so few miles. I guess 10,000 rpm makes for dirty oil very fast.:joke: Got oil change all done, its not that easy dealing with the plastic panels that are worn.:lildevil:

Attachments

• DSC00315.JPG
    DSC00315.JPG
    351.8 KB · Views: 2
What Jaws is having for dinner@@@. Great White ate a California Surfer. A few dozen Great white's were spotted by a drone. It would seem nobody bothered to ask the Great White's, if people were allowed to surf in their space. The answer's is no, they don't allow visitor's! A white shark is not friendly like in the Kids show's. They do nothing all day butt look for food.

Last edited:
I can't believe they are removing the shark signs on Thursday, do they think shark's care about their time schedule's@@@

I can't believe they are removing the shark signs on Thursday, do they think shark's care about their time schedule's@@@
Do you really need a sign up to tell people there are sharks that live in the ocean? California besides Australia is a big breeding place for the great white so common sense would say you are at risk of being bit by a shark.

Sharks do not hunt humans, hints why they spit you out but when you are in there natural habitat you are gambling with death.

:flame:Sharks do come in groups to socialize. And shark's do hunt people-bull shark is much more dangerous. A cheeseburger surfer is not their favorite meal. Yes sharks are everywhere, but when in large groups -don't go in the water.:dogdance:

Back