Official Computer Talk Thread

A "deal" is probably WAY more than I would want to spend lol
i sold a computer to pay for it so it wasnt that bad of a pill to swallow, but now my machine is set for years

3950x
2080ti founders edition
32gb of ram
750w psu
x570 itx

i sold a computer to pay for it so it wasnt that bad of a pill to swallow, but now my machine is set for years

3950x
2080ti founders edition
32gb of ram
750w psu
x570 itx

:eek: What do you do with that beast?

Had to order the am4 cpu bracket from Amazon to install my new prism RGB cooler. Wish I didn't throw out most of my computer stuff but that's how it usually works, you throw stuff out and after years of not needing it you finally do.

New cooler is pretty cool. First RGB I've ever had. Kids love it, it'll look good in the new core v21 case if it ever arrives. Still can't over clock my 2200g past 3.8 without crashing on start up but I have .1 volt left before I hit 1.4v.

Had to order the am4 cpu bracket from Amazon to install my new prism RGB cooler. Wish I didn't throw out most of my computer stuff but that's how it usually works, you throw stuff out and after years of not needing it you finally do.

New cooler is pretty cool. First RGB I've ever had. Kids love it, it'll look good in the new core v21 case if it ever arrives. Still can't over clock my 2200g past 3.8 without crashing on start up but I have .1 volt left before I hit 1.4v.

Sucks about the case. Glad you got the cooler installed. I'm not a fan of RGB lol

Why do you want to OC it past 3.8? Just because?

Oh gotcha. Thought there was a reason to get more performance to play some games or do something else lol

It's to play games but I'm sure the .3ghz increase on a 2200g won't net too much more. I'm waiting for the new ryzen chips to come on the market to hopefully drive down prices on the older stuff so I can start building a mini itx system.

too bad youre not in the states, i have a 2700 and b450 board i would sell you for cheap

I'm in the market for a new desk chair. Any recommendations?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I'm in the market for a new desk chair. Any recommendations?

Funny you asked that. I sold my DXRacer "gaming" chair back in late November and was using my wife's meh pleather office chair until the beginning of this month (May 5th) when I ordered a Tempur-Pedic TP4000 (https://www.quill.com/tempur-pedic-tp4000-fabric-task-chair-tp4000/cbs/253819.html) chair.

I did a **** ton of research. I found some online at Staples that I liked but unfortunately due to COVID I could not go to the stores and test/sit in any of them... So I just bit the bullet and got the Tempur-Pedic TP4000 when it went on-sale. I like it so far. :thumbsup:

Oh sick. It's on sale too. I'll check that out for sure. Thanks man.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I don't at the moment; but I am knowledgeable on them. Thank you for the thread.

Back