How i make my car look like this?!!

No it was $185 for rims that 17x 8 weighed 14.33 pds with twelve spokes-perfect spoke pattern. Discount tire direct-my favorite wheel and tire . I am very picky-like a software Gik.

No it was $185 for rims that 17x 8 weighed 14.33 pds with twelve spokes-perfect spoke pattern. Discount tire direct-my favorite wheel and tire . I am very picky-like a software Gik.
wow thats even lighter than the rpf1s. H
Wow thats really cheap, especially compared to the rpf1s. So i might just get those instead!

they use free flowing tech which makes them almost as strong as a fordged wheel. I have not seen them on any car here.

17x8 rfp1's are 15.6 if you're wondering.
welp, looks like ima go with enkei! Thanks for the heads up bro! One quick question, if i get my rims powder-coated in white will they be heavier? I read somewhere that they would add around 0.9lbs, not sure if thats true or not.

I would at least reach out to enkei before doing anything like powder coat. There are posts online claiming they void your warranty if you powder coat the wheels. They claim the process of stripping and heat treatment for powder coat can prematurely age and weaken the wheel.

welp, looks like ima go with enkei! Thanks for the heads up bro! One quick question, if i get my rims powder-coated in white will they be heavier? I read somewhere that they would add around 0.9lbs, not sure if thats true or not.
That's a good question. I never thought about it. Now I'm waiting to see if anyone can answer it.
I would at least reach out to enkei before doing anything like powder coat. There are posts online claiming they void your warranty if you powder coat the wheels. They claim the process of stripping and heat treatment for powder coat can prematurely age and weaken the wheel.

Oh wow.. I never knew that can happen. This is good to know

Yes, PC’ing Wheels will add weight but not enough for anyone to notice. Also, PC’ing Wheels CAN ruin the integrity of FORGED wheels if they’re not brought down to temperature slow enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back