Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just made some bomb spaghetti after i got home for me and my daughter. My wife and son are not wanting any, so leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Glad we only have a four day work week this week. I have plans for friday which may bear fruit. Fingers crossed things will go well this week.

I don't know what to do.
I have the 18inch winter tires from my civic sitting in my garage. My golf needs two 16 inch tires.

Found some 18x8 +42 replika 167 wheels for cheap comes to $550 shipped and taxes in. They have some small paint chips and blemishes.
large.jpg

Or do I find a couple used 16inch tires ? I still need to purchase some lowering springs for about $400.

i need a firework connect ;/

made the fireworks legal up there? Are they still legal up in Orange County? I remember as a kid they used to set up those stands. U could buy whistling Pete’s and smash them with a hammer and they’d blow up like m80’s. The good old days.

I guess there’s always Mexico. Get some m1000’s.

I'll prolly be hunkered down in the garage this year playing something loud to drown out the noise...i do better than some with fireworks, but it still freaks me out quite a bit. Although i may just go for a drive and down it out that way.

theres “safe and sane” firework stands around here. But illegal fireworks will result in $1000 fine if caught :think:

I saw utah had 1k+ acres burn from people letting off fireworks a couple days ago, so be careful out there

Dvdg9Zi.jpg

zmqsDs6.jpg

Back