Sunofwolf Random Banter Containment Thread

it s very hard to see the whole info on a small phone. Much better to print out the info.

I use a big powerful desktop with a huge screen:flame: the better yo ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssee with.:guitar:the acuity is best shifter i have ever used, the shifter boot was a bit too short-I could not read the install info on the tiny phone-I print that out and fix it later, the poco knob is excellently weighted. But you still have to shift correctly no matter what shifter y use.

Attachments

• DSC00518.JPG
    DSC00518.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Esco weighted perfect at 185 grams the, poco is 135grams. Must be careful not to shift too hard and use the weight of knob to do the work.:bananasplit: I drive a tractor every day and if you like hard shifting try that.

Perhaps people should review all the info on shifting and watch them-it sure beats replacing clutches early and causing tranny problems when the real problem is the driver. Practice shifting and turn itinto a natural movement so you don't even have to think to shift-also spray some silicone on the bushings too to make them slide better. The stock shifter goes all over the place and makes it harder. Cheapo plastic gets hot and bends not good at all. I could see in really hot places that the shifter could possibly even melt a bit.

I wonder if the RBC maniford is worth the dough or time-it is expensive?:guitar:I spend most of my driving at lower rpm when i am just driving around.:dogdance: A sp-ecial thank s to Steve at etunez has done a super job tuning the car, and its almost done 100% with what i have.:corndance: the car is now a real sports coupe' and it did not drive like this stock-honda really tried to destroy its HP-I and after market tuner parts have repaired the damage. I have a top mount hasport engine mount coming today too, just doing the rear is not enough because it shift the burden to the top stock mount. Perhaps I should also look at doing the tranny mount also-i think i will. That would add even more and help the tranny shift better too-most people forget about the tranny mount flex. nice to have plenty of dough -I will add a super charger next year or a turbo.

Last edited:
I spend most of my driving at lower rpm when i am just driving around.

I call bullsh!t on that right there; the number of posts you have regarding hitting VTEC, revlimiter, and speeding tickets make me think this is a false claim. There is a lie in there somewhere.

You got mee LOL!:rotfl:I used to watch the cartoon speed racer. Now onto riding something much fast than the Honda si-the Honda VFRacing 800 vtec with the worlds best sport touring Michelin s power 5's, with racing chain and real carbon 2's bos muffler.

Attachments

• DSC00295.JPG
    DSC00295.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
My opinion is that 2 Brothers mufflers suck. They're just cheap, loud, and have no tone.

I like them at least one two i have. I only use one-the packing has blown out so now its very noisy-just how i like it disturbing the peace and quiet .:flame: Butt your the spoiler, bad thunderstorms are coming-I can't go for a ride:drooling: You maybe heard the non carbon muffler-because the carbon one sound like a jungle drum-very nice sounding. i would agree the other one's don't sound too good. The duel muffers retail for $1,000 , I got them used for $500 well worth the dough.

Last edited:
Very pretty SS hasport top mount-this thing is stunning very pretty and works too. Old mount ugly cast cheapo steel with mushy rubber bushing Yuk! The power went out today-:joke: Spoiled my steak dinner and shut off my com:excited:puter and air conditioners' . i was pissed at CMP and bugged them for $50 off my electric bill and they gave it too me LOL! So i am glad the power went out for a hour!:pianodance: I bet everyone missed me !:corngrin:

Attachments

• DSC00520.JPG
    DSC00520.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
  • DSC00519.JPG
    DSC00519.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
nobody missed me, hasport 47lb rod bolt torqued, 36lb bracket bolts torqued=for the upper motor mount. I think those are the right torque specs=i will use blue Loctite. Maybe put that on tomorrow and add a new tune. it looks like one more data log or maybe two and i am finished tuning to perfection-done. From what heard the hasport upper motor mount will actually help the shifter a bit and lesson the torque steer. Can anyone think of anything else?:think::hmmm?::paper: the corrected torque specs for the three top engine bolts-just three like my old SRT-4 had the same setup. Gee its not easy to find these torque values Gee I am working on the car myself isn't that something-I can fix my own car.:bananasplit: And I got the Best one too.:bananapoke::dogdance::spazface:

Last edited:
Now i am a ace honda mechanic-installed a hasport top motor mount today in hot weather and what a pain it was not stripping the threads. a little oil and going slowly worked. rod bolt 47pd, two side bolts 36 pds-i didnot use new bolts like honda wants you to do-nothing wrong with the old bolts. i also loaded another tune and may have just one or two more to go to be perfect.:fistpump::spazface: progressive sway bar 22mm as shipped be here next week.

Attachments

• DSC00521.JPG
    DSC00521.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
worlds best sway bar bracket bushing -the energy supension black bushing with oil releasing built in and greasable too. not expensive-see pic , if you want the part number-it fits 22mm progressive bar and i got moog greaseable end links too -also inexpensive -cheapest place is rock auto. Axion has the lowest price for a 22mm progressive bar shipped was $179. I you you want the part numbers you have to ask me nicely:rotfl:Get the wrong parts and wait another week:stickpokesmiley:

Attachments

• DSC00522.JPG
    DSC00522.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
Next mod after 22mm progressive bar- a CT-e super charger with after cooler, the reason is simple. i can keep my CAI and downpipes. its a little cheaper than turbo and it matches the HP better and instant throttle response. i don't want to blow it up with too much power like a turbo does. thoughts for the day. i car is sitting today because its a riding day on the VFR 800-I think, i will open the engine up soon and give that a oil change and new air filter-need to order that. One more part for the honda my trunk doesn't open with key fob-need a new lock too. :dogdance: Well off to water the chickens all 1500 of them-thats over 60 gals- Golden and red chickens and a few ginny hens too.:cucumber::hatsoff::joke: just made $300 in ten minutes:flame:

I am saving up for a super charger the CT-E, over the winter and i will get the after cooler too, that should get me around 300HP+ and it will be much faster then my sold SRT-4 that i miss so much. I won't put one sticker on the car either:popcorn: I have some spare dough already too. It will be nice that i can use the acuity CAI and 3" full exhaust already on the car-it will work perfect with the super charger set up. A little at a time gets the job done perfect:D now onto riding a honda R vtec-much more fun than a car to the swimming area!:cucumber: Oh there is a pic of my 2's bos carbon muffler-the one that sound's like King kong is coming down the road:lildevil: that someone of zero significance posted was too noisy and sounded nasty. This is the only 2's bos muffler that actually sound's great-very musical-jungle and nascar sound and its duel tone due to the worlds most notable vtec transition at over 6100rpm, it switches to full power all the way up to 11750rpm.:pianodance: Perhaps the best sounding engine- the vfr 1200 doesn't sound any where near as good. By the way I heard they may bring back the vfr 1000 that everyone wants to see again. Count me in on that one-perhaps the only bike I would want over this one.:paper:

Attachments

• DSC00523.JPG
    DSC00523.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
  • DSC00524.JPG
    DSC00524.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back