Not my first civic...

It'll be rough, but I like a challenge. And as long as it isn't my daily that's broken and being worked on, I'm usually having a decent time turning a wrench.

Yea. I’ll get a filipis pizza and maybe beers for when we see the finish line.

I’m gonna start taking things apart on Wednesday so it’ll be less time consuming Saturday. I still need to get a couple things like urea grease but I think I have everything else.

Yea I’m gonna ask @fahnix if he wants to make one( he’s gonna help me). As far as I know there’s no full video on how to swap a tranny/clutch on a 9 th start to finish so I might do it.

ordered the plm rigid collars yesterday. I’m hoping they get here on time.

for you @bauer311.... anything.
Sorry if that was misinterpreted, i am excited that more videos are coming. I'm not a demanding person, just excited.

Fly in. I’ll make u guys do all the work. Fahnix just happens to live right down the road.

it’s always good to have an extra set of hands during installs like this. Extra help and brainpower.

Rigid collars just shipped form san fran today. Here's hoping they get here on time... :ohnoes::pray:

I was just trying to wrap my head around it. I couldn't figure out of if it was applied by paint, or etched in, laser... or what they used to do their name on it

Sorry we didn’t get too many pics but the tranny is installed. Anyone looking to do a clutch on one of these do’s I wouldn’t be too intimidated. It’s pretty straight forward just tedious and time consuming but not super hard. Si is back just need a new battery now lol.

Back