Not my first civic...

I just received the second revision for the e85 tune so yea.

Asked Steve why my stock tune in SD ran like poop on cold start and this tune isn't.

Hi James,

There is a bit of an issue balancing cold start and cold air idle bypass, over time we learn more on how to adjust for that, its a combination of IAT comp, ECT comp and cold start cranking tables on some tunes its harder then others to get the balance just right between good fuel trims and good cold starting. Good cold starting requires "choke".

Hope that helps :)

The sensor self compensates the afr. So when he did the e85 tune the sensor did a really good job of calibrating the ecu. All he did was adjust some timing on the top end and that was it.

Bought some spring compressors today. Gonna do the struts Tomorrow hopefully. I’ll film the process for you dudes.

Last edited:
Ended up doing everything but the driver side front strut. My neighbor came over and asked if I’d help him with his brakes. I’ll finish the last of it tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn’t rain too much.

Ordered the keeper removal tool so I can start the head. Sucks darton is shut done or the block would be sleeved already. But I should be able to do head work sometime this week. A buddy of mine is gonna let me use his sk2 lma’s until he starts his build so big thanks to him.

I need to order the keeper tool as well to build my head. I am going to try and port the head myself and see how that turns out lol.

I’ve really had no motivation to do anything on the weekends lol. Work has been killing me. But this weekend I’m gonna try and do one of two things. Disassemble and clean my Gsr head or get my dirt bike running. I reshimmed the valves so I have to put it back together. I’m thinking the dirt bike. Whatever it may be I’ll film it.

Back