Not my first civic...

Definitely let me know

hey man I’m gonna do all this next weekend or in two weeks. I just want to do it all in one shot. Plus u know. This whole situation we Got going here.

hey man I’m gonna do all this next weekend or in two weeks. I just want to do it all in one shot. Plus u know. This whole situation we Got going here.
Even better. I was hoping you were gonna say that. I really wanna help, but yeah, better safe than sorry.

I really like esr sr07’s but I have no plans on changing the wheels. Honestly I like the stock rims.

well that style but I would probably get the real things.

Nice man, I love those wheels on the 9th gen. I have a guy I follow on IG, he has the Volk TE’s in mag blue on his 9th gen, the combo looks amazing!

They are crazy expensive haha. But nice.

I’d rather put rim and tire money to boosting the car. I like the stock look cause it keeps it kinda of sleeper.

Lol Yeah I know that for sure. But I get what you’re saying and I agree 100% but yeah the sleeper look is cool lol

you could look into the reps though, I don’t know if you remember but I had the reps on my 2015 si, I paid like $700 shipped and I never had any issues with them.

I bought my reps for that much before. I had rims on the car before. Just sold them to buy engine parts. I think there’s a pic of them on my first page.

Found all my injector grommets and orings. Gonna install the ktuned fuel rail this weekend. Also finished the 91 portion of the flex fuel tune. Next cal should be for e85. @mySIck I’m beating you.

Car should be ready for the test and tune April 25th at the Fontana 1/4mile. 8929B63C-68C1-4EE5-A6DC-8B5CF11A878B.png Hopefully all this bullshit will be done by then and I can take the car down the 1/4 for the first time fully tuned flex fuel.

by the way I must say. Etunez is really killing it on the tune. Tomorrow I’ll go pro a 1,2,3 run on 91. I would venture to say that the car is faster now then it’s ever been and I still haven’t tuned for e85. Steve’s the real deal.

I bought my reps for that much before. I had rims on the car before. Just sold them to buy engine parts. I think there’s a pic of them on my first page.

I totally forgot you had those lol but yeah go fast parts are better lol

I really liked them on the car. However they were heavier then the stockies and yea. Go fast parts.

by the way I must say. Etunez is really killing it on the tune. Tomorrow I’ll go pro a 1,2,3 run on 91. I would venture to say that the car is faster now then it’s ever been and I still haven’t tuned for e85. Steve’s the real deal.

Is he doing speed density tune?

Back