Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Using goo gone to get the pinstripe residue off is a pain in my ***. I must've spent an hour last night scrubbing after dabbing it on there and letting it sit like recommended. The passenger side wasn't nearly as bad as the driver side, but almost all of it is gone. Just a few stubborn spots.

Got a question for you fellas. I'm debating on whether i should black out my "civic" and "Si" logos on the trunk or just delete... i would black out the chrome on the si with gloss black and respray the center red. I would do the same with the front Si emblem as well. Just not sure which one

I think either looks good, but I deleted my emblems on most of the cars I've had in the past. It's nice to be able to clean/wax/polish when you don't have a bunch of stuff to go around. Black would probably look good though too. The rear trunk H needs to stay since it has holes in it, so you could do that black, and then remove the others?

Good Morning! I got a bunch of pretty straightforward tickets today at work, so I'm feelin' pretty good. Is anyone here watching the Sony announcement today? It's at 4PM Eastern.

Made a scrambled egg sandwich this morning at home. On a bagel :woot:

That sounds good! I'm letting my breakfast chill a bit before I have it.

Did you guys know that @bootyluvr has a couple of videos of @squiggy at the Dragon (I'm assuming) on the Full Race website?

https://www.full-race.com/store/hon...a-9th-gen-civic-si-3-all-motor-downpipe-2012/

They didn't ask for permission to use my videos! :mad:

"Customer's videos" smh

Uh oh :confused:

/Copyrightstrike

Good Morning! I got a bunch of pretty straightforward tickets today at work, so I'm feelin' pretty good. Is anyone here watching the Sony announcement today? It's at 4PM Eastern.

That sounds good! I'm letting my breakfast chill a bit before I have it.

Uh oh :confused:

/Copyrightstrike

I have to install some software (remotely), replace a broken monitor (on-site), return some surplus (broken printers, few monitors and shitty Intel SSD's) to the main office.

Breakfast chill? :confused:

I should email them :giggle: Unless Squiggy gave them permission which he might have after asking me. If so I forgot and don't really care.

Got a little aggrevated last night. Went by to where we are building our new house and seen that they done a lot more grading than I thought they should have. We picked the lot based on it being flat and wouldn't have to deal with any kind of hills or anything. Well after seeing it, I'm second guessing our choice. They graded about a 6 foot angle off one side that starts right where the garage is. So now waiting on my realtor and the builder to talk about it to find out what our options are.

Got a little aggrevated last night. Went by to where we are building our new house and seen that they done a lot more grading than I thought they should have. We picked the lot based on it being flat and wouldn't have to deal with any kind of hills or anything. Well after seeing it, I'm second guessing our choice. They graded about a 6 foot angle off one side that starts right where the garage is. So now waiting on my realtor and the builder to talk about it to find out what our options are.

6 FEET?!?! :eek: Damn that sucks. They tell you why they graded it so much?

Here's a couple pics. Hard to tell how much it is though in them.

Attachments

• 20200915_183913.jpg
    20200915_183913.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • 20200910_104732.jpg
    20200910_104732.jpg
    6.8 MB · Views: 12
Breakfast chill? :confused:
I have some yogurt and a drink. :)

I got some of these in the mail since I can't be bothered to hop stores to find them right now. They cost like 85 cents, so I grabbed about 5 or 6. It has a lot of chewy pulpy bits and is amazing when served a little icy. It's not particularly good for you (almost 40g of sugar in 8oz), but it has like 400% of the day's value of vitamin C in it as a tradeoff. You can guess why I'd start getting these in the fall. :rotfl:

asg-17192__61871.1406012766.386.513.jpg

First picture I can tell. :eek:
The realtor got back to me and said we should have enough room on the other side of the lot to be able to move anything into the backyard we need. Still a little skeptical but I guess we will see. The lot is only 86 feet wide and the house is 60 feet wide so not a whole lot of room to play with.

In the end we just weren't expecting a fairly flat lot to be graded so much.

I have some yogurt and a drink. :)

I got some of these in the mail since I can't be bothered to hop stores to find them right now. They cost like 85 cents, so I grabbed about 5 or 6. It has a lot of chewy pulpy bits and is amazing when served a little icy. It's not particularly good for you (almost 40g of sugar in 8oz), but it has like 400% of the day's value of vitamin C in it as a tradeoff. You can guess why I'd start getting these in the fall. :rotfl:

asg-17192__61871.1406012766.386.513.jpg

You lost me at chewy pulpy bits.... I'll pass.

The realtor got back to me and said we should have enough room on the other side of the lot to be able to move anything into the backyard we need. Still a little skeptical but I guess we will see. The lot is only 86 feet wide and the house is 60 feet wide so not a whole lot of room to play with.

In the end we just weren't expecting a fairly flat lot to be graded so much.

Yeah that's odd they graded so much. Shouldn't the builder/realtor have mentioned that before? I'm sure there is a reason for it but still..

Back