Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Gonna replace the entire panel as well as add some new circuits? You were saying that you had like 15+ receptacles on one circuit right? Interested to know how that goes for you. I'm considering upgrading the panel in my place. Pretty much ALL of my plugs are on 1 or 2 circuits (less than 650 SqFt).

That’s right. My house has two circuits that cover 90% of the plugs and lights - common for older homes. Right now, the quote has them here two days, one to complete the overhead lights and circuit adds, the other for the panel upgrade.

Too bad I gotta wait 6 weeks but it’ll be worth the wait.

That’s right. My house has two circuits that cover 90% of the plugs and lights - common for older homes. Right now, the quote has them here two days, one to complete the overhead lights and circuit adds, the other for the panel upgrade.

Too bad I gotta wait 6 weeks but it’ll be worth the wait.

Yeah that makes sense. People didn't tax their circuits like we do these days. They could get away with that much easier back then.

Going with 15A circuits still, or gonna upgrade them to 20A?

Yeah that makes sense. People didn't tax their circuits like we do these days. They could get away with that much easier back then.

Going with 15A circuits still, or gonna upgrade them to 20A?

Of the added circuits, one will be 15A and the other will 20A.

Thinking I’ll have another new circuit added to my office at a future date that runs 20A since it seems like WFH will become a normal thing and we’ll be adding electronic equipment to that room.

Of the added circuits, one will be 15A and the other will 20A.

Thinking I’ll have another new circuit added to my office at a future date that runs 20A since it seems like WFH will become a normal thing and we’ll be adding electronic equipment to that room.
Sweet. That'll be useful as heck.

You just have the standard one? how'd you get that sweet theme on it?

Blowing up over there! Luckily for me the day we decided to do it was the least busy day I've had in months!

Gonna replace the entire panel as well as add some new circuits? You were saying that you had like 15+ receptacles on one circuit right? Interested to know how that goes for you. I'm considering upgrading the panel in my place. Pretty much ALL of my plugs are on 1 or 2 circuits (less than 650 SqFt).

Might be because I'm using dark mode on my phone.

Who’s ready to party??? Finally go the dining table for our here....was delayed 3 weeks.

Hoping to light the first fire in the pit this weekend. Need to fix my cheap-o electric chainsaw and chop down fallen trees in the back yard.

712FDF08-8C6B-426C-B4FB-AFBED5BEAED2.jpeg

See that hard outline? It doesnt come off with Goo Gone. Will a good cut and polish clear that up or nah? If not i will prolly just paint my emblems, get some clear coat and adhesive and throw them back on. From a few feet away its not super obvious, bit knowimg its there bothers me a bit...
e464098f22e3ef22dc0aec52740496f3.jpg

Go to settings in the app and at the top it has theme. Set to midnight.
I'm missing something. I don't see that option. All I have is the gauge options. Does it have to be connect to the FP to see that?

See that hard outline? It doesnt come off with Goo Gone. Will a good cut and polish clear that up or nah? If not i will prolly just paint my emblems, get some clear coat and adhesive and throw them back on. From a few feet away its not super obvious, bit knowimg its there bothers me a bit...
e464098f22e3ef22dc0aec52740496f3.jpg

Definitely will buff out. 100%

Back