Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

That's what ac us for.

Just spent an hour replacing the door hinge bushings on a jeep wrangler. I hate doing them, takes for ever to get the doors off due to corrosion.

Canada life.

If you park outside, A/C in Texas becomes nearly worthless in the summer. By the time you finally get cool air, you're probably at your destination :rotfl:

We've got a garage at the university, but it doesn't vent so well, so it stays hot and humid.

Reactions: Dad
I park my car under a tree and I get about half a day of shade before I have to get in it to go home and its manageable, but anytime before then its just miserable

I park my car under a tree and I get about half a day of shade before I have to get in it to go home and its manageable, but anytime before then its just miserable
do you have tint or use any type of windshield sun shade? I realize those don't completely solve the issue, but they can help

do you have tint or use any type of windshield sun shade? I realize those don't completely solve the issue, but they can help

I do, the tint was done by the previous owner and its lighter than I would have done on the rear half and I also have shade that look identical to the ones you posted. At a different shop I worked at, I had a dedicated spot in a makeshift carport, now I just have my tree

next step

1HBbcJV.jpg

That seems really high? I know I've read about people getting it for like $3-4/lb, but maybe that was a while ago?

Call pepboys. Someone not that long ago posted their pepboys was 4/pound on another forum.

That might be why dad is reluctant to have our bottle refilled. We have a nitrous bottle in the garage for

...uh ...

..."experiments".

Last edited:
I'm here for this. I'm about this life.
i like them. i had them on my 8th gen sedan and liked them. i also used to smoke so they served a purpose. at this time its not something i would want to spend money on.
That was why I always wanted them. Now that I'm not a smoker anymore I didn't really see the need anymore.
I really just want them to vent during our Texas summers. I pop the sunroof and lower the windows a bit to try and help and I'm not sure if the visors would work the way I'd want them to
Yeah... I don't think they will either :tongue:
That might be why dad is reluctant to have our bottle refilled. We have a nitrous bottle in the garage for

...uh ...

..."experiments".
Yo! What?? You just have a nitrous bottle in the garage chillin??? DOOOPPPEEEE!

Guy I sold my exhaust to got a dyno tune in Toronto and made 194hp with a downpipe and 3.5inch Cai. Said the tuner was conservative because of the gas and unknown condition on spark plugs.

Guy also said the drone is awful. Lol. He said he will probably get the resonator replaced this year to see if it will fix it.

Guy I sold my exhaust to got a dyno tune in Toronto and made 194hp with a downpipe and 3.5inch Cai. Said the tuner was conservative because of the gas and unknown condition on spark plugs.

Guy also said the drone is awful. Lol. He said he will probably get the resonator replaced this year to see if it will fix it.
U going a different route or going back to stock?

Today was a good day.

Yeah. That's canadian weather.
View attachment 63134

Wish it would auto convert it for me lol

82.4F - not bad!

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

No kids here. Went over to my parents and had dinner with them. Mom cooked a ham dinner with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and a few other things.

Wish it would auto convert it for me lol

82.4F - not bad!

No kids here. Went over to my parents and had dinner with them. Mom cooked a ham dinner with mashed potatoes, green bean casserole and a few other things.
its the humidity ( feel like ) temp of 35c or 95f that was great.

Back