Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just another manic Monday... meh.

On another note, those of y'all running flashpro, are you running the carb or the race version? Just wondering what the difference really is for the $200-$300...

Just another manic Monday... meh.

On another note, those of y'all running flashpro, are you running the carb or the race version? Just wondering what the difference really is for the $200-$300...
Depends on where you live and the emissions standards they have.

"The CARB version of the FlashPro can only flash CARB certified base maps to your vehicle. But the full race version can flash normal and CARB base maps to your vehicle. So go for the race version, if you want to be emission conscientious, you would still be able to use the CARB base maps"

Kswap that bioch!
Not worth it. Body is pretty rough. Rusty underneath. It's gonna be a maintenance queen until it dies. Spent $360 yesterday on a battery and resonator pipe. Had oil and filter to do a free oil change and polished the headlights. Might consider polishing the entire car although it's full of scratches and touch-up paint.

Still needs o2 sensor, lower control arms, outer tie rods, some thing is knocking in the front over bumps.

Wife and I ordered new iPhones. I got the regular 13 and she got the mini. We each got $550 of each phone!

I’m coming from an 8 and her from an 11.
Damn! $550 off each phone? They just giving away the new iPhones.

104yr old jfk is reportedly making an appearance at midnight according to some articles.

Depends on where you live and the emissions standards they have.

"The CARB version of the FlashPro can only flash CARB certified base maps to your vehicle. But the full race version can flash normal and CARB base maps to your vehicle. So go for the race version, if you want to be emission conscientious, you would still be able to use the CARB base maps"
Just the answer i needed thanks brother. I don't plan on going crazy with the car. I just wanna be able to run a cai and exhaust without the car freaking out. But the idea of a supercharger hasn't completely escaped me. But that would be a long way down the road. I just want a good reliable lowered honda with some tasteful mods to take to cars and coffee or some car shows. No plans for track abuse.

Back