Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

drove the xterra to the wreckers to drop off the engine core. about 5 minutes in brake pedal got soft. stopped when the light came on, brake line is leaking. so i drove to a gas station and picked up 3 bottles of brake fluid. drove to the wreckers then to work.

Those damn birds man.. they are quite literally everywhere

drove the xterra to the wreckers to drop off the engine core. about 5 minutes in brake pedal got soft. stopped when the light came on, brake line is leaking. so i drove to a gas station and picked up 3 bottles of brake fluid. drove to the wreckers then to work.

That's a scary drive in to work! Soft pedals are no bueno

:wave: didn't get home from work until 6pm (supposed to get off at 2pm on Fridays). Don't get OT but submitting comp time. :shrug:

Why are people so f*cking stupid…..

View attachment 63705

104yr old jfk is reportedly making an appearance at midnight according to some articles.

This has to be a hoax. Seriously?

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdYsYqyn/

good to know they all have such flexible jobs they can take a day off to stand outside for a conspiracy theory....

Morning!

**** setting the clocks back... Up before 5am (really 6am) body be like you awake

i like this time of year, i get a few weeks where i actually feel like ive slept in even though im up on time, then it all slips away and i go back to being my lazy self

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
@Bruce Bartlow thats quite the red civic to give your son
View attachment 63611

@Dad i see your 993 too
You know how the market is these days; he was abt to blow a ton on something used with big miles and no service records. Couldn't let him do it. Few things are worse than borrowing money for a POS then spending even more money repairing it.

Back