11thcivic - 2022 Honda Civic Unveiling April 28th 2021

ive seen a couple of these on the road now. they look large, and comparing the length specs of these to the 9th gen they are a few inches longer. they look to be about the same size as an accord. why are the civics getting bigger?

ive seen a couple of these on the road now. they look large, and comparing the length specs of these to the 9th gen they are a few inches longer. they look to be about the same size as an accord. why are the civics getting bigger?

It's perfect! I like them. :) I like them better than the new Accord's :D

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/holdmyfries/comments/s2b14g/hmf_while_i_try_and_fit_into_this_small_car/

^ thats why

I thought there was something about reducing the number of "platforms" a while ago, so maybe the civic and accord are sharing some common structures now making them similar sized?

Acura Integra Being Offered With 6 Speed Manual Transmission In A-Spec Tech Trim Only

Acura dealer systems reveals that the Integra will initially be sold in standard Integra, Integra A-Spec, and Integra A-Spec Tech guises. The entry-level Integra and Integra A-Spec models will be sold exclusively with a CVT while the A-Spec Tech will be available with both a CVT and a six-speed manual transmission.

News of the CVT comes on the back of reports that the Integra was going to receive a 10-speed automatic transmission. All variants, regardless of the transmission, will be driven by the same 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine as the Honda Civic Si, in which it delivers 200 hp and 192 lb-ft (260 Nm) of torque.

Really? A CVT? The DCT acura put on the ILX and TLX was actually pretty decent and would have been a better choice

...CVT!?

2iOf.gif

I'm here, and have certain summoning steps that must be fulfilled--

...Like how you have to yell Beetlejuice into a mirror to summon that creepo in stripes? You just have to gripe about Hondas to summon me!

What’s worse…..mainly all CVT or the 1.5 motor in all trims?

They could have gotten sales with a 2.0 T variant from the Accord with the manual.

Nonetheless….still sh*t looking so whatever.

Acura Integra Being Offered With 6 Speed Manual Transmission In A-Spec Tech Trim Only

Acura dealer systems reveals that the Integra will initially be sold in standard Integra, Integra A-Spec, and Integra A-Spec Tech guises. The entry-level Integra and Integra A-Spec models will be sold exclusively with a CVT while the A-Spec Tech will be available with both a CVT and a six-speed manual transmission.

News of the CVT comes on the back of reports that the Integra was going to receive a 10-speed automatic transmission. All variants, regardless of the transmission, will be driven by the same 1.5-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine as the Honda Civic Si, in which it delivers 200 hp and 192 lb-ft (260 Nm) of torque.
10-gallery-Acura-Integra-prototype-detail.jpeg

Uh. Yes, please!

So same starting price for cvt and 6spd, but you get a limited slip with the manual?

A1337092-C436-448C-877E-8620564FF05B.jpeg

3D80FA69-097F-4702-87BE-8D941AD1DBAE.jpeg

~$2,500 less than the Type R msrp and 100hp less.......

Def gonna push the remodeled Type R to $40k and is Acura makes a Type S Integra.....prob will me over $40k for sure.

Back