roadmagnet springs 2012 civic

that email makes absolutely no sense at all!

"due to ride quality constraints, we will be keeping with our original design" (so now they aren't changing the spring design as previously suggested?)
"including new rear spring mounts with each set" (so they're providing a replica 8th spring mount?)
"we will be manufacturing another production run shortly" (of the same old spring design? If nothing changed, why did it take this long?)
"as well as receiving new spring seats" (so they're using a replica 8th spring mount on the old design?)

it sounds like they're just copying the 8th isolator, and providing it with the old spring design now? Is that any different than just buying a set of 8th springs, and using 8th isolators?

I totally agree ^^, what was with all the talk about a new design and all that. Their 8th AND 9th gen springs are prbly identical.

I thought that's what they were doing Eddie, cuz they told me on Friday they were going to send it but I assumed they'd do em all in one batch.

Trung...if you really want the road magnets they will be selling them pretty soon, with the 8th gen rear spring insulators included...end of May to early June according to road magnet, so you can still get them if your heart is set on it. I was just pointing out that the H&R's will most likey be an exact fit where the road magnets are not, and the H&R's are available now.

So I feel like we have all given them plenty of time to respond. Attempted many contact requests via multiple routes with no reply, updates, and well anything frankly. I just finished filing a BBB complaint requesting full refund for selling falsely advertised parts with no explanation or recourse (outside of assurances something was on the way and then no response to communication of any kind). I realize there are parts to make these work (as has been stated many times), but I would much rather have actual 9th gen springs even at the cost of installing the stock springs in the mean time.

This was a personal decision and I am not trying to tell anyone how to respond to their silence and false advertisements.

I don't blame you one bit...

AlainaRM was last seen: Mar 21, 2012

they just shipped my new rear spring mounts
But if this is their "fix" for it then couldn't you have just gone out and bought any brand of 8th gen springs in the first place (ie: a better known brand name)? Am I misunderstanding or are their 9th gen springs basically just 8th gen ones with 8th gen spring isolators included now...

they previously said that there were differences between their 8th/9th coils... but yea. You could just buy any 8th spring and do what they're doing as a "fix".

That is why I want a refund. There are better 8th gen springs than these (neuspeed, swift, etc.) and I specifically bought them because they were for the 9th gen. I set out to buy 9th gen springs and will now wait for them.

That is why I want a refund. There are better 8th gen springs than these (neuspeed, swift, etc.) and I specifically bought them because they were for the 9th gen. I set out to buy 9th gen springs and will now wait for them.
Well I don't think it is unreasonable to want to return the springs and be offered a full refund since they seem to have been falsely marketed in the first place. The whole situations seems a little fishy....

So I filed the claim yesterday and today they send a note (1st correspondence in 2 months) about sending out 8th gen mounts. Yeah, no thanks. Takes BBB claim to get a response. I think I will get my refund and take my business elsewhere.

They'll refund your $$..they don't want a BBB case showing as "unresolved"...but it is quite sad that it has to come to that to get a response/refund.

i got the mounts in the mail yesterday..sorry i havnt been online like that..what they for again?

from road magnet? can you take a pic? I'm curious to see if they trimmed the center out for you if they left it for the customer to do.

Back