Made in China NAVI

the android operating system is/runs off linux? i never knew that... lol i love android.. i tried linux in the past and hated it.. no support... :(

Hello I'm from mexico and buy an OEM navigation system of a civic from canada, and I want to install car that was bringing no navigation system, I want to connect all the cables, but one that does not ahy with stereo cables if they match the stereo you bought or did you have to change cables

hi thanks for your help webby I had seen this diagram, I have the original navigation system honda and harness connector matches but that does not give the navigation system, this day will try again, taketh pictures to show the problem and hopefully it can help me

thanks

but seriously i wish a NAVI unit came with ANDROID, google maps rock!!!

Ron Flood, where you thinking about mounting the back up camera at? I know of course in the back of the car but any specific location? Considering buying the stereo myself. Thanks.

hey Mayela, i just bought one of the ones that have a bracket with holes and it lines up with your liscense plate screws, seems to do the trick ... :)

did you get the steering wheel controls figured out?

i dont think they work for this particular one honestly, even hooked up properly and going into the setting... the buttons dont seem to register in this particular unit.. even another guy on ebay who bought the same unit hasnt figured it out and as far as the seller, they are stumped.. lol touch screen in pretty simple tho honestly... :)

Thanks Ron. I'll be buying one pretty soon. Let us know how the backup camera works for u.

the camera works great! i just power the camera by splicing into the backup light.. befor the camera was installed, when in reverse the screen would go blank, so theres some type of mechanism built into the wiring harness.... i was a little concerned how it worked befor i installed it.. so u can breathe now.. lol :)

the camera works great! i just power the camera by splicing into the backup light.. befor the camera was installed, when in reverse the screen would go blank, so theres some type of mechanism built into the wiring harness.... i was a little concerned how it worked befor i installed it.. so u can breathe now.. lol :)

Could you post pictures of your backup camera working?

yes is should, other than bluetooth everything is built into it and it does have CAN-BUS.. just a matter of hooking up the right wires from the steeringwheel to the CAN-BUS controller.. :)

does the i-mid work regularly just as how the oem radio worked? will everything you do with the navigation system will show up on the i-mid?

no bluetooth buttons are just like the steeringwheel buttons(volume, FF,RW) dont work to my knowledge.... honestly the touchscreen works just fine for me... the i-Mid is totally independant of the after market NAVI... if u cycle thru the iMid control, it'll say stereo is turned off, even if it it actually playing music etc....

Thank you for clarifying! Do you have pics of the backup cam working?

Back