Made in China NAVI

I don't think it is 100 percent compatible with IMID or factory features, like everything else that is out now,buyer beware.

What he said about the imid
no bluetooth buttons are just like the steeringwheel buttons(volume, FF,RW) dont work to my knowledge.... honestly the touchscreen works just fine for me... the i-Mid is totally independant of the after market NAVI... if u cycle thru the iMid control, it'll say stereo is turned off, even if it it actually playing music etc....

It's supposed to work with the steering wheel controls, but I don't know that anyone figured out the wiring configuration. AlienPrime or ADExternal may be of help in the wiring dept

It's supposed to work with the steering wheel controls, but I don't know that anyone figured out the wiring configuration. AlienPrime or ADExternal may be of help in the wiring dept
the scematics will be quite easy. Where exactly you need to fetch the wires will be a litte different. I've never been a fan of wires near the steering column for obvious reasons :)

It also really depends on what the rear pins are made for. Some after market doesnt have input for steering wheel column. In cases like this you would have to find the steering wheel column harness and manually solder the wires to the internal switch points the navi uses which can be a real pain. But if it does have an input, just gotta find the steering wheel harness and match the controls up. Its pretty straight forward.

Is there any aftermarket Navi head unit that will fit 2013 and fully work with steering wheel controls??? I t would be even better if it came with right connectors so no splicing cables and possibly voiding the warranty? If or when such unit is on the market only then i'll upgrade (of course with back up camera)

No,talked to my friend the other day for a minute,he told me alpine isn't worried about anything for the civic right now,the focus is ford,Toyota and other vehicles,the accord supposedly may be getting perfect fit soon though.the r&d there thinks having compatibility is unnecessary since it's mostly on the touch screens any way.sounds like there budget isn't what it used to be for r&d.to be honest I really don't miss anything except the voice to call feature.but I'm way over it.my alpine has presets that are easy to use.

@squiggy see a few posts up. Were you able to retain wheel functions on your setup?

As of right now I have none. I have an adapter to hook up and see what it gives me.

Ron, what about the wire for the VSP. Did your EX have one? It is usually A23 on the OEM NAVI CONNECTOR A Harness, but for the guys with LX models, there are no VSP wires, so the NAVI screen won't show any speed. Did you manage to tap into one?

If you had an EX-Sedan (with OEM NAVI), then forget my question, because A23 will have a BLU wire for the VSP.

I'm just wondering about those of us with the LX where the wiring harness doesn't have a Vehicle Speed Pulser wire, where would you tap into for an aftermarket deck? Thanks.

Back