Camber kit needed?

This is the correct locked position of the nuts right? This is how I had it when i took it in for alignment. I just checked under and the wheel side nut is all the way against the bushing/Arm. Stupid shop??

Locked position of the wheel side is against the middle adjustment nut. I have pictures of mine in my build thread but I haven't gone for an alignment yet. Did you get a print out of your alignment?

Locked position of the wheel side is against the middle adjustment nut. I have pictures of mine in my build thread but I haven't gone for an alignment yet. Did you get a print out of your alignment?

Yes i got my alignment print out. Ill post it soon, cause there is separate problem with that.

I also just checked the front ingalls bolts, and one side is flipped. In other words; the bolt head is on the side of the OEM nut.. Is this a potential problem? GOd Im pissed, the guy at the shop had this big *** ego and attitude when I told him if he needed to know anything regarding the arms or bolts. Then he fkin doesnt do it right; even though I brought it installed correctly...

Last edited:
Yes i got my alignment print out. Ill post it soon, cause there is separate problem with that.

I also just checked the front ingalls bolts, and one side is flipped. In other words; the bolt head is on the side of the OEM nut.. Is this a potential problem? GOd Im pissed, the guy at the shop had this big *** ego and attitude when I told him if he needed to know anything regarding the arms or bolts. Then he fkin doesnt do it right.

I don't know about the front camber bolts, I've never used them.

The people looking for a rear camber kit can use this code. It only applies today.
"LABORDAY20" for 20% items on GodspeedProject.com

ONE DAY ONLY!

Reactions: Nix
IMG_20130902_122020.jpg
Alignment specs... Input appreciated

Looks pretty good. -1.2 front is an awesome place to be for performance alignment. The toe looks pretty spot on also.

In the rear the -1.4 is definitely within factory range. I'd like to run a little less to help with tire wear and get the most out of the handling upgrades your doing. Basically trying to combat the wicked understeer and make the car closer the neutral.

Totally personal preference but I think you're looking very good.

I wouldn't worry too much about the bolt being in backwards. If it holds and keeps the alignment you want I think you're set. Don't forget to go back and get your numbers checked after the springs have settled.

This is the correct locked position of the nuts right? This is how I had it when i took it in for alignment. I just checked under and the wheel side nut is all the way against the bushing/Arm. Stupid shop??
Did you fix this?

Did you fix this?
yah i tightened the nuts right after. I left the camber bolt alone. Thats why I would rather do the work myself. I dont trust mechanics. Unfortunately I cant do my own alignment.

BTW. I went for touge run ballls out. Car sticks to the ground like on rails. The rear tires squeeled maybe twice, just a tiny bit. No understeer.

Last edited:
Back