Camber kit needed?

Correct. And to add, the two bolts for the other end of the camber arms have to be 43ftlbs each.

Thanks that was gonna be my next question. :D

On a side note: my fronts konis didnt come with torque specs like the rears; is the top damper/rod nut torqued the same as the rear; 37 ft-lbs???

Last edited:
How critical is it that the nuts are identical distance between L/R? I have about 14 mm total of thread +nuts but the distance between the nuts/bolts might be a couple millimeters off. I mean its still gonna get adjusted during alignment.

Last edited:
549000_10201857433896955_296087070_n.jpg

Looks about even @ 1.5 inches/3.8 cm each side. Like how the colors came out unintentionally.(NO I am not a Laker fan)... just waiting for the front bolts and off to alignment.

IMG_20130822_211838.jpg

cccc.jpg

Whats the size on those bolts???? I didnt have it so had to resort to grips/pipe wrench LOL.

dont wanna crawl under the car again....

Sorry I'm new to the forum and still learning how to navigate this sight... I took everything apart and reinstalled it same noise. To the point where I don't drive it as much anymore because of of that popping. Own the car since March with now only 2k miles. Installed it within 100 miles of owning it. Check and recheck again same thing

Did you read my thread? Is it similar to that? I had that noise since my springs install. Juts took it out, back in. Same noise,.... I have been doing quite a bit of reading on it with no solution.

I use an adjustable wrench. Lol.

I just dd. I think is just something Inhave to live with. Thanks bro
The noise seems to be pretty normal for the sportline drop. The springs touch each other and cause a popping noise at low speeds. Mine do it, normally just a few times in the colder am.

Here's how mine look now.

View attachment 26185

Looks about even @ 1.5 inches/3.8 cm each side. Like how the colors came out unintentionally.(NO I am not a Laker fan)... just waiting for the front bolts and off to alignment.

View attachment 26376

View attachment 26378
This is the correct locked position of the nuts right? This is how I had it when i took it in for alignment. I just checked under and the wheel side nut is all the way against the bushing/Arm. Stupid shop??

Back