11thcivic - 2022 Honda Civic Unveiling April 28th 2021

havent looked around but i assume its easily done with no mods by upping the boost considering it makes just over 200hp stock. am i wrong?
Of course you're not wrong...we're seeing it already: Honda's working on making 200hp from a lawnmower engine.

^100%. While he can say they met certain facts and figures, it doesn’t matter. If you put an old school integra or rsx next to the new car you’d never guess the old and new are related in any way. You’d probably say it’s an ilx,tlx, or some variant.

I've had a hard time telling the difference between a hatchback and sedan since the 10th gen.

So he's not getting paid... and yet he travels the world over for our benefit.
He’s not getting paid from Honda. You’d be shocked to learn how much YouTube peeps make if they get the views and pump out videos all the time.

He’s not getting paid from Honda. You’d be shocked to learn how much YouTube peeps make if they get the views and pump out videos all the time.

He doesn't make much from YouTube... From the analytics I could find it's about $432/month but that doesn't include other things like social media, clothing/merch, ect.

Just read this

*Please SUBSCRIBE to HondaPro Jason on YouTube, LIKE him on Facebook, FOLLOW him on Instagram & Twitter
HondaPro Jason is one of Schaumburg Honda Automobiles top Honda salesman for the past 19 years.

But I don't see him on the Staff page of that dealership -> https://www.schaumburghondaautos.com/dealership/staff.htm

I guess he left there when he started the YouTube/Social Media thing. On his website it says "With over 400,000 followers across social media, he is a bonafide brand celebrity who will draw his fans directly to your dealership, all while inspiring your team to learn, grow, and sell."

So that means to me he helps Honda dealerships increase their sales #'s..

Wait.. on his website you can "Request Appearance".. Come on now. SMH

"HondaPro Jason doesn’t just visit for fun — he’s there to help get dealers results during his trip and well after he leaves the staff with their new skills. Take it from the dealers who invited him over!"

So he's a car salesman that did well and the Honda bros love him and he has a following and gets dealerships selling more cars with his "training"... :rolleyes:

I'm not hating the player, good on him for finding a way to capitalize on his platform, it was more a jab at Honda :rotfl:

Does that rendering look cooler than the Integra prototype we were shown…..yes. But still, it is not an Integra…..it’s a new ILX.

Plus, HondaPoopJason just keeps adding to the fire of yet another rendering that is not gonna happen in real life. Slapping on FK8 Type R parts is like adding lipstick to a pig.

Are they really wanting to add that graphic IRL?
they have to plaster the integra name all over it, how else are you supposed to realize its an integra? They seemingly ignored making even a slight nod to the old designs other than embedding "INTEGRA" in the plastic in the interest of making it conform to the same design language as the rest of the acura lineup

Back