2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

man dat drive looks so awsome ! looks like u guys were bookin it towards the end there lol
at least ill know wat to expect when i get my gopro 2 make the vids look slooooow lol

i wanna do a drive like dat so bad ! but id have to get some really good tires and do a drop and stiffen my suspesion a bit so my si dont sway all over the place lol
i dont understand why they made it sit so freakin high for ??? :banghead::rantsmiley:

ride like wat ?

cant wait to get my gopro i wanna hook it up to my paintball mask and record my sessions dat would be awsome!

E.T, that vid is cool.. I wish my car was faster/lighter/more DF but oh well. Maybe I can win the lottery and get a cup car.

Christina's complaining was that I was going too slow. I'm flat through T12 and I get told it's too slow! wtf!

Also, check out this video of Farfus (DTM driver for BMW) taking his wife around the 'ring.

View: http://youtu.be/2hJfBM2sRkQ

i wanna do a drive like dat so bad ! but id have to get some really good tires and do a drop and stiffen my suspesion a bit so my si dont sway all over the place lol
i dont understand why they made it sit so freakin high for ??? :banghead::rantsmiley:
I had a 2006 Si and I didn't do any mods to it. It was a total blast to drive on the Dragon. :driving:

E.T, that vid is cool.. I wish my car was faster/lighter/more DF but oh well. Maybe I can win the lottery and get a cup car.

Christina's complaining was that I was going too slow. I'm flat through T12 and I get told it's too slow! wtf!

Also, check out this video of Farfus (DTM driver for BMW) taking his wife around the 'ring.

I like the one with Riccardo Patrese and his wife also, she's pretty hot.

Naw man you don't need all dat.... I am on HFP suspension, stiffer rear sway and good summer tires and I had a blast yo....

Cars don't sway. They roll..
All you need is decent tires (although not really) and you can have fun with the car as is. Most times a drop makes the suspension geometry worse, so enjoy what the engineers gave you and drive the hell out of it! :)

I'm sure that Robert didn't intend for you to be miserable. After all, it's fun for him because he is hanging on to the steering wheel! LOL You riding with Robert made me think of the ride that Joao Barbosa's wife got in his DP car @ Daytona:

oh no no...I thoroughly enjoy it and complain that he's not going fast enough. My neck just hurt :rotfl:
T3 is how my kidney stone popped :pat:

318452_10150329635276472_237645722_n.jpg

I wonder why...

Sounds like my girlfriend.... She would have prob killed me if she came this year, hell she saw pics from killboy and what not and was mad at me...

Mad at you? show her the ones of me >_>
:rotfl: :giggle:

I need to record her while I am just driving around... The road to my parents house is a nice twisty back road with a 45 mph speed limit, if I go above 35 she screams like a banshee, so I do 40-45 and don't touch the brakes and she hates me...

The one and only time she came down to The Dragon I had a stock car and I kept the speeds down and spent about 90% of vacation in the cabin....

Back