2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

sorry about the "basic" car descriptions, that's how I described the cars to my friend so she knew who was who, we're gonnna leave as is because it (imo) gives some more humor to the video.

The ending...:laughing:

thats just the way it seems to me in a nice way by every1
and if im wrong then i opoligize its just that i grew up learning how to read between the lines in life .

I'd think it's hard to read between the lines when I can't read the lines themselves........ I have no problem with you, I work over-time on here going to my "Word Web" Icon to check my spelling on pretty much every post I enter...... due to my spelling sucks.......

Actually for an old f-rt, that doesn't even have text on my cell(my choice), I'm starting to find it interesting(learning experience) to read your texting style writings since I've never seen it before. I'm always willing to learn most things.

I have found that you seem to be a ok peep, after all these post, so you have my vote.....

That's the first time I've heard my car from outside. I'm surprised how loud it was

Connor's supercharger whine is epic :corndrool:

I didn't think it was the exhaust video when Greg posted it on FB... I stopped after 30 seconds..

I'm glad I skipped past the first 1 min 30 seconds..

That's the first time I've heard my car from outside. I'm surprised how loud it was

Connor's supercharger whine is epic :corndrool:

that supercharger wine :drooling:

I agree about the supercharger. :yum:

Like Greg that's the first time I've really heard my car "from the outside" and it sounded pretty good. On the downside though, that's the first time I've really seen the full effect of my "smokescreen". I'm sure most of that was just dust from the road....Yeah that's the ticket. Dust from the road. :hiding:

... Connor S2K is still stupid loud....lol

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I agree about the supercharger. :yum:

Like Greg that's the first time I've really heard my car "from the outside" and it sounded pretty good. On the downside though, that's the first time I've really seen the full effect of my "smokescreen". I'm sure most of that was just dust from the road....Yeah that's the ticket. Dust from the road. :hiding:

That's quite a bit of dust, glad you cleared it all off the road for me and Jeff :thumbsup:

Back