2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

That's quite a bit of dust, glad you cleared it all off the road for me and Jeff :thumbsup:

That's me...ALLLLLLWAYS thinking about the next guy instead of myself. I'm a regular Mother Theresa I tell ya. :bleh:

Awesome job on the video. I know we all appreciate all the work you and your friend did so that we can show how vain we all are towards our own cars. :spazface:

The Vette wins the quiet exhaust award and Matt makes a great smokescreen when needing to run...lol

Next mod: Oil slick. :shadyhat:

:oops: I didn't intend for my descriptions to make it in the video, my friend wasn't at the meet and I needed an easy way of telling everyone apart.

Personally I thought the generic descriptions were funny. :thumbsup:

Absolutely the best exhaust video evah!:brock:

:yeahthat: totally agree. :thumbsup:

:oops: I didn't intend for my descriptions to make it in the video, my friend wasn't at the meet and I needed an easy way of telling everyone apart.

I really appreciated the descriptions since I don't know everyone yet. It made it easier to match posters to their cars and to know what it was I was about to see. I think the video was super cool.

Honestly I don't even know what year car everyone has, even Ken and Jeff. I think Nathan and mine are the only ones I know

Back