2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

Ive been there about 15 times n im planing to make my 16th Dragon trip sometime on Oct...
Cuz it is only 3.5-4hrs away...

Reactions: etf
:mad: I moved further south yet I'm still the same distance from the "fun" roads, oh well I'm closer to the beach :woot:

I am in Black Mountain this weekend, and right near the place I'm staying is US 9, and this part of US 9 is really twisty for a few miles. Nothing like the dragon, but it makes this bs trip worth it. Drove it 5 times last night, only burned a little bit of coolant :D

I am in Black Mountain this weekend, and right near the place I'm staying is US 9, and this part of US 9 is really twisty for a few miles. Nothing like the dragon, but it makes this bs trip worth it. Drove it 5 times last night, only burned a little bit of coolant :D

If you start smelling something sweet it's time to park it. Don't get stranded in the middle of nowhere like I did.

Hopefully this week but we'll see. It isn't losing coolant too fast, I've got 2 gallons in my trunk and have been checking it after every drive. I wanna get it fixed ASAP though

Back