2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

I really don't feel like getting back into this, but I feel the need to comment. I've mentioned it in a few of your other posts that it was difficult to understand what you had written. It has nothing to do with you as a person being nice/mean or whatever. I don't know you from anyone. I just mentioned that it was difficult to understand. I think there are others who are in the same boat. When I have to read something 3+ times and I'm still unsure what's being said, it's frustrating. Nothing more
webby yours was understandable

Understandable, yet you're adding your own take to my post? I didn't attack you. I said I've told you in the past that some of your posts were hard to read. One of your replies to me-

hey i ghetto type leave me alone lol:D

I didn't bring it up again. Type how you want, but realize it makes reading content more difficult.

Almost every person who went to the meet has been there numerous times. Many of them 5+ trips.

unamused1.jpg

Happy birthday to your mom. :wave:

Thanks. Shes 3 years older than you (born in `58)

What steakhouse? That sundae looks awfully bad...in a good way

Its called "The Steakhouse"... it use to be called The Original Steakhouse but they had to change their name..

She shared the sundae with Sara-Beth and myself :) my dad didn't want any. Its free if its your birthday :)

MrsJ needs more rice

I have dragoned 5 times. Once with '08 Si, once with '09 Maxima, once with loaner '12 legacy and twice with '11 WRX. I prefer the moonshiner now.

The Dragon is fun early in the moring or at night, but I am with Keith moonshiner I more enjoyable

Back