2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

i see whats going on now np guys
ill just keep my thoughts to myself now its all good
protect your own :thumbsup:

I'm telling ya...the Continental Extreme DW is a good choice! They wear well, have great grip dry or wet, they're quiet and they are reasonably priced. Check them out!
That was one of the tires I was looking at, but the Sumitomos were 100 cheaper.

Don't mind death_roll... he's a douche. Just gotta not let what he says get under your skin.

Talk/Type how you want. **** him. He can skip your posts if he wants...

:popcorn:

it just feels like what u guys are saying that everything he told me about age haveing a job and adolesance is being justified because i dont type my words the way everyone wants to read them lol
like he had every right to (TRY) to abuse me lol

thats just the way it seems to me in a nice way by every1
and if im wrong then i opoligize its just that i grew up learning how to read between the lines in life .

Most of us don't like to be involved in conflict. What ever side we may be on. I don't agree with how either of you handled the situation. We're adults here, and no names need to be called. Treat others the way you want to be treated. If you really stick out like a sore thumb, expect some razz. Welcome to the internet.

If people have expressed that they can't understand you, and you continue to type in such a manner in which they don't understand, don't expect a reply. Simple.
If some of us don't like something and someone speaks up to try and change the situation and it doesn't change. We move on. We don't keep beating at the issue.

anyway .....who has driven the dragon alot? because thats the person i would like pointers from if i was to go .

Back