2012 9thcivic.com Tail of The Dragon I - Chat, Pics and Videos thread

PS: Why so mean to the new guy? He hasn't posted since you called him out... :-(

I agree with Bootyluvr here. Yes, it was hard to understand what he was saying and sure...it would be great if he dropped the bro-speak on the forums but I do hope that he comes back. One thing I've learned from where I work is that you shouldn't really judge someone based on a small glimpse of who they are. Sure he COULD be a car douche that crosses the yellow and coats his car with ground effects. OR he could be a normal guy who talks like that to his friends and thought he was making friends here! ( Maybe I'm just overly patient because I work with young people and frequently get emails that read like his posts. )

One thing I will say is that his posts were all friendly and enthusiastic. That's something that I really liked about him. He even said that he wanted to learn. Plus he has a 9thgen and loves it so much that it's his forum name.

I'm not trying to start a fight here since I am also really new and you guys have been so nice to me. But I DO think we should give him a chance and get to know him.

That's my take on it.
:hiding:

I agree with Bootyluvr here. Yes, it was hard to understand what he was saying and sure...it would be great if he dropped the bro-speak on the forums but I do hope that he comes back. One thing I've learned from where I work is that you shouldn't really judge someone based on a small glimpse of who they are. Sure he COULD be a car douche that crosses the yellow and coats his car with ground effects. OR he could be a normal guy who talks like that to his friends and thought he was making friends here! ( Maybe I'm just overly patient because I work with young people and frequently get emails that read like his posts. )

One thing I will say is that his posts were all friendly and enthusiastic. That's something that I really liked about him. He even said that he wanted to learn. Plus he has a 9thgen and loves it so much that it's his forum name.

I'm not trying to start a fight here since I am also really new and you guys have been so nice to me. But I DO think we should give him a chance and get to know him.

That's my take on it.
:hiding:
Thanks for offering such a positive perspective!:cheerleader:

I will definitely not be cheap on tires, even for my dd again. It did make for interesting runs. There isn't much left after 15k miles.

Thnks omg !

Oh really ? I needed that huh ?
Look i never tried abusing any1 or telling any1 what to do with their rides ok i was just giving my opinion on things after all THIS IS A FORUM ! Am i correct ?
And omg is right i just use to talking to my friends through text that way but MAN my bad death that i didnt meet ur standards of dbaggery when i thought i was among other people that i called car lovers like me which i like thats why im always on this forum ok
Tough love ?
OH NO MY FRIEND U WERE JUST BEING A DOUCH !
Because dats how u felt at that very moment
LMAO !

Is my spelling good enough for u now hunny !

Nah maybe u just thought u can abuse me because u thought that was the cool thing to do huh mr su ba ru !

LMAO ;0)

Plus im not a road track person im a drag racer so i would love to attend the dragon day of coarse to meet u in person my friend lol
But to learn how drive on it
All i was stating that i wanted my car ready for it
And u had to go all mr dbag lol
Cute kid !
Ill call u judge judy from now on because thats what u did judge someone before you got to know them !

Wanna talk about adolesence that reposonce to me that u wrote was a HUGE contradiction on ur part my friend lol

I will definitely not be cheap on tires, even for my dd again. It did make for interesting runs. There isn't much left after 15k miles.
I'm telling ya...the Continental Extreme DW is a good choice! They wear well, have great grip dry or wet, they're quiet and they are reasonably priced. Check them out!

Thnks omg !

Oh really ? I needed that huh ?
Look i never tried abusing any1 or telling any1 what to do with their rides ok i was just giving my opinion on things after all THIS IS A FORUM ! Am i correct ?
And omg is right i just use to talking to my friends through text that way but MAN my bad death that i didnt meet ur standards of dbaggery when i thought i was among other people that i called car lovers like me which i like thats why im always on this forum ok
Tough love ?
OH NO MY FRIEND U WERE JUST BEING A DOUCH !
Because dats how u felt at that very moment
LMAO !

Is my spelling good enough for u now hunny !

Nah maybe u just thought u can abuse me because u thought that was the cool thing to do huh mr su ba ru !

LMAO ;0)

I don't know what you're trying to convey, I don't know if you mad or ain't even mad :confused:

Oh you mad, don't bother registering for next year, sorry. Only cool, respectful people can come, I tried politely and professionally to improve your communication here but I failed you.

I'm telling ya...the Continental Extreme DW is a good choice! They wear well, have great grip dry or wet, they're quiet and they are reasonably priced. Check them out!

By the time the next dragon comes around my maybe my DWSs will have worn down so the S indicator is gone, will that be good enough?

Why does a person on my ignore list here still show up on tapatalk?

I dont know much about tapatalk, mostly since i dont use it. But i imagine its probably tapatalk works with the server and not specifically all the settings of your account

I dont know much about tapatalk, mostly since i dont use it. But i imagine its probably tapatalk works with the server and not specifically all the settings of your account

Ok, I'll just have to ignore the old fashioned way, visually. Unfortunately I'll be on TT all weekend :mad:

I thought about the conti DW, and had the DWS on the blue WRX last year and they were ok. I'm probably going with the Michelin PSS for next year regardless if I have an S2K or still the WRX.

By the time the next dragon comes around my maybe my DWSs will have worn down so the S indicator is gone, will that be good enough?
There's a big difference between a DW and a DWS:
DW
co_extrm_contct_ci2_l.jpg

DWS
co_xtrcontactdws_ci2_l.jpg

Some people really dislike the DWS, ive had 2 sets on my car, put them on my mom and brothers cars and they love them. When i had 205-55-16s the sidewall was a little soft, but running them at higher pressure fixed everything, now that im at 225-45-17 theyre at just above stock pressure and feel great

Back