2012 CBP FG4

Right between the 2.

15 Northbound. Just south of Mercy.

Ah yes I don’t really venture south of Rancho Bernardo haha.
Soon enough I may not either. The lady and I are in the process of buying a condo up in Vista, so I won't have much reason to venture south myself.

Funny u say that. My buddy just bought one in vista village and that’s where I used to own mine.

Took out the silencer a few days ago... [emoji38]

Much louder. I love it. Just gotta watch out for the one time.

The start up is significantly louder, but it mellows out about 30 secs into the cold start. I park in a lower level parking garage so the sound is definitely amplified. I've only set off a car alarm once so far though.
780cf63ef866a49039f38c2e42c2ca24.jpg
9e3f7128e5a27f0e6403488d138ca0d8.jpg

Honda-Fan approves of this message. :corngrin:

Just paid of the Civic last week (on accident), so we decided that we're gonna get a new truck. I think we decided on a new Taco. They're doing 0% for 60 months right now, so we figure it's a good time to jump. It'll help with the move, we're always trying to do projects that would just be made easier with a truck, and the biggest reason being that I don't want to be "that guy" at the new place. The lady always comments on how she knows when I'm home now since she can hear me cruising through the complex since I installed the exhaust. We're gonna be in the back of the complex after the move, so I think that rolling through to leave for work at 6 am and setting off alarms is a quick way to have everyone hate me. But with the Civic paid off and no longer being my DD things should start moving along with the Civic build I hope. First course of action will be the DP, RMM, Skunk2 CAI. Have both the RMM and CAI waiting still (Had 2 more orders for the PRL battery tray get cancelled). Haven't decided if I wanna try to do the work myself, or just pay someone to do it. Still have my paid tune waiting for me to use with E-Tunez. Getting excited to finally do some shiz with the Civic!

How do you "accidentally" pay off your car, lol? I'm intrigued...
emoji848.png

Imagine the ( ) are radio buttons:

( ) Regular Payment
Due 15 MAY 2020
xxxx
( ) Amount Due
xxxx
( ) Current Payoff Amount
xxxxx

She wasn't paying attention and clicked the wrong button. Thank goodness there was only like 3 months left on the loan or we would have had to call the bank to stop the payment for sure. It was just close enough that I said eff it and let it ride.

did you end up inquiring about the acuity battery tray?

Yep, turns out I did. And then completely forgot about it I guess. Thanks for the reminder! That's definitely the way I'm gonna have to go.

EDIT: Yeah, I just went ahead and placed the order before I screw around and forget again. :pat:

Last edited:
Sounds like my old exhaust. Setting off alarms, pissing people off. Just wait till you mate a dp with it.

Imagine the ( ) are radio buttons:

( ) Regular Payment
Due 15 MAY 2020
xxxx
( ) Amount Due
xxxx
( ) Current Payoff Amount
xxxxx

She wasn't paying attention and clicked the wrong button. Thank goodness there was only like 3 months left on the loan or we would have had to call the bank to stop the payment for sure. It was just close enough that I said eff it and let it ride.

I found the KEY word!

Sounds like my old exhaust. Setting off alarms, pissing people off. Just wait till you mate a dp with it.

I can only imagine. I just hope it pisses people off since I won't be dailying it anymore.

I found the KEY word!

LOLOL!!! She was like, "So... I made a mistake today... Wasn't the worst thing ever, but I didn't mean to..." The butthole was puckered to say the least. I thought the poop was gonna hit the fan or something. Was SUPER relieved when she told me what it was.

Finally!! It came in a few weeks ago, but I'm just getting around to picking it up since it wasn't going to go in yet anyway, but now that things are opening back up I'm going to get it in soon enough. Not sure if I want to attempt the install myself, or just have it done.
49ea6a83d00c1c2e080a7345583ebb4d.jpg
21a629e60b8f974eaa1a3ae14cc1a127.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back