2012 Civic Accessories

:drooling:

z6bfs.jpg

College Hills Honda is always on the ball! Paul is one of the best parts guys I've ever dealt with - if not the absolute best! I've always been satisfied with their service as a customer so I can't recommend them enough.

Thanks Paul - and I totally agree with the info said by Dent. Best place I've dealt with, and they were always on top of stuff at 8thcivic. Anyone unsure, can see they have an amazing track record spanning 5+yrs as a vendor on 8th. Glad to have you here.

Posted this on the fan page. So excited :D Glad to see you here :)

Also added you all to our "Page Likes"

I wish I was closer to CHH....My local dealers parts guy suck ballz! They always order the wrong part and I get stuck with it since they had to order the part in. I've never had an issue when going through CHH.

I just picked up a brochure. I like both sets of HFP rims, but especially the 18's; very unique. The 17's are definitely derived from previous gen Si models :rockwoot:

IMO, those new HFP wheels look helllllllla st00pid heavy. no?
not a fan of the look. too busy for my taste. but hey, we all know they will sell b/c of the name. and CHH marketing them. :thumbsup:

college hills weighed the previous hfp wheels on a scale. Maybe the first set can be weighed

true story. good point! i do recall that CHH podcast way back in the day. that's how we came to find out the Mugen GP wheels weighed in at an impressive lightweight 16.5 lbs apiece in 18" x 7.5" trim. :drooling:

one of a few reasons why i ended up picking up a wheel kit from them mid-to-late 2007 :hail:

The 18's are 23 pounds on the button each without the center cap and TPMS sensor. I just weighed one. Honda has the 17's listed at 22.2 (with center cap and sensor).

Back