2012 Civic Accessories

http://www.collegehillshonda.com/ho...12-honda-civic-sedan-interior-accessories.htm
You may shoot them a message to see if that's their best price (talk to Paul Pacek)

I recently purchased mats from him for another vehicle and they are very nice. They fit very well, and seems to be made well.

I've had a set of weathertech mats in a vehicle before and they were also very nice. Pricier than the collegehills mats

If you don't care about a 100% custom fit, places like autozone usually have at least one heavy duty good set. You just have to do some trimming to fit.

awesome thanks webby! on a sidenote some ******* broke the drivers side window of my car a couple hours ago (to steal the tom tom gps), the glass is completely smashed and I'm going to have to replace it on Monday. If I go to a third party glass place, the glass wont be too different from Honda's glass replacement right? I'm soo pissed.

man that's horrible! Sorry to hear about your situation. If you go through your car insurance, or a glass place - they should be able to make it look identical to your other windows. Did they get your tom tom? Anyone caught or?

I'm working on getting online quotes right now. I really don't want to get insurance involved because I'm still paying a higher premium last time I got them involved. I hope the cost isnt more than 200-300 dollars to replace the glass. I drove my car to Chicago last weekend, this place has way to many bums on the street!

if you have comprehensive insurance... your rates may not be altered for filing a claim. It's like an act of god, or if you hit a deer, tree falls on your car, etc. You'd just have to see what your deductible is. Some people have their deductibles at zero, or 200 bucks?

I wonder if the sizing is actually the same to another k&n filter in another k24

:think: I hope there is Useful production stuff at SEMA that we get to see available on these cars.

Maybe it will change my mind about the car itself.

interested to see if we will ever see an HFP kit for the sedan. It would surprise me if there wasnt one soon.

The word from Honda is no HFP kit for the sedan period, at least for 2012. I'm sure there will be plenty of aftermarket stuff for the Civic at SEMA. The question is when will it be available for sale? I'll be leaving for the airport in about 5 hours! Las Vegas, here I come!

Back