2012 Civic Accessories

sounds like the weights are pretty close to the previous wheels weight. If I remember correctly....

that sounds about par for the course for the HFP wheels. the 8thGen HFP 18's weighed 23 lbs apiece as well. good job Paul!
guess at least the positive is that they haven't changed weight even though the style has updated. kudos to Honda for that.

doesn't make sense to me at all. the sedan is so rounded like previous models it would be smart to make a HFP kit. especially with how popular the kits went in the 06-11' models

not "yet". Production of the car itself is delayed a month+ at least already

I've got a little inside info for you guys both good and bad. There will not be an underbody spoiler kit available for the sedan however a HFP suspension kit is in development.

wow, there will be some unhappy sedan owners. I guess they'll have to go aftermarket if they want a kit. Maybe sema will have stuff?

wow, there will be some unhappy sedan owners. I guess they'll have to go aftermarket if they want a kit. Maybe sema will have stuff?

I would think they will go stock. Most, if not all, aftermarket stuff usually looks like poo.

Back