2012 Civic Audio Wiring Guide & Pinouts For Factory Radio

Hi, I want to connect my 2008 Honda Civic HB tools amp behind the original tape that is used as the needle in the connector what is the amp remote

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_4876.PNG
    IMG_4876.PNG
    863.9 KB · Views: 120
For anyone that needs, here is the diagram / pinout for the non premium headunit (with and without the audio switch panel)

Main.png
(A) 24P.png
(B) 20P.png
(D) 3P.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Main.png
(A) 17P.png
(B) 20P.png
(D) 3P.png

Do you guys have a wiring diagram for Honda SD navigation unit?
I have this installed in my Civic IX (2012 EU) as an option and the whole car wiring seems to be different from all Civic diagrams.
I need to know wires for wheel buttons (I have Joying unit installed, but without volume control).
Thanks in advance!
63e43f1f4b81424443e417bee829a88a.jpg
670a809d6d4e496aaac62563cc4ab9af.jpg

Do you guys have a wiring diagram for Honda SD navigation unit?
I have this installed in my Civic IX (2012 EU) as an option and the whole car wiring seems to be different from all Civic diagrams.
I need to know wires for wheel buttons (I have Joying unit installed, but without volume control).
Thanks in advance!
63e43f1f4b81424443e417bee829a88a.jpg
670a809d6d4e496aaac62563cc4ab9af.jpg
A huge majority of the users on here are from the United States and Canada. Unfortunately, different countries outside north america have differences in parts and wiring. I know there is a forum called civinfo that caters to civics in europe/uk and so on. They may have some wiring diagrams available that may help you out. Sorry http://www.civinfo.com/forum/9g-general-discussion/

A huge majority of the users on here are from the United States and Canada. Unfortunately, different countries outside north america have differences in parts and wiring. I know there is a forum called civinfo that caters to civics in europe/uk and so on. They may have some wiring diagrams available that may help you out. Sorry http://www.civinfo.com/forum/9g-general-discussion/
Thanks! I'll check it out.

Hi. Need Help
I´m going to upgrade the basic oem clarion cd player with a premium oem sistem, and I´m going to add a rockford R300X4 prime 4-C amp just for the speakers and a old school alpine 2channel amp for subwoofer with a double cone BOSE SW.
Because this head unit it´s only preamp it´s ok to use this speakers outputs for the RCA inputs in the power, so far I understand, but I dont know the function for the gray "shield" cables, can someone please help me with this. and did someone could add the bluetooth module to this unit?
thanks and merry christmas

Hi. Need Help
I´m going to upgrade the basic oem clarion cd player with a premium oem sistem, and I´m going to add a rockford R300X4 prime 4-C amp just for the speakers and a old school alpine 2channel amp for subwoofer with a double cone BOSE SW.
Because this head unit it´s only preamp it´s ok to use this speakers outputs for the RCA inputs in the power, so far I understand, but I dont know the function for the gray "shield" cables, can someone please help me with this. and did someone could add the bluetooth module to this unit?
thanks and merry christmas
Have you read through this thread?
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2013-civic-premium-audio-system-navigation-stereo-upgrade.10207/

I bought a UGAR and it comes with two wiring harnesses, it calls them High and Low. Says you can only use one or the other depending on your pin configuration but doesn't explain how to identify, do you guys know?

Hello everyone, I am trying to change my audio system on my 2014 civic Si coupe, I am originally from *************** but
the information on this forum is way more complete and accurate than that website. So I am trying something new, now I have
a Pioneer GM D9605 AMP that I want to hook to my OEM radio (premium sound) and run new speaker wires to the speakers. What is
my course of action. Do I tap the wires out of the head unit using the Speaker level inputs? This is what I think I can do, any help will be aprecciated!!

Hello everyone, I am trying to change my audio system on my 2014 civic Si coupe, I am originally from *************** but
the information on this forum is way more complete and accurate than that website. So I am trying something new, now I have
a Pioneer GM D9605 AMP that I want to hook to my OEM radio (premium sound) and run new speaker wires to the speakers. What is
my course of action. Do I tap the wires out of the head unit using the Speaker level inputs? This is what I think I can do, any help will be aprecciated!!
Best explanation on what to do/tap for cars with the premium sound - welcome to the site
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2013-civic-premium-audio-system-navigation-stereo-upgrade.10207/

Hi I'm pretty new to modifying car audio. I was experiencing my system cutting off at high volumes so I wanted to install another amp to power front and rear aftermarket speakers. I already have an amp for my sub in trunk. So I was thinking I could cut the wires coming from the speakers to the HU and run them to the amp. Then run it back to HU with 8 pin output. Now I was trying to test one of the speakers and now the HU doesn't turn on. I'm wondering if I cut a wrong wire. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20180717_010513.jpg
    20180717_010513.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 61
Hi I'm pretty new to modifying car audio. I was experiencing my system cutting off at high volumes so I wanted to install another amp to power front and rear aftermarket speakers. I already have an amp for my sub in trunk. So I was thinking I could cut the wires coming from the speakers to the HU and run them to the amp. Then run it back to HU with 8 pin output. Now I was trying to test one of the speakers and now the HU doesn't turn on. I'm wondering if I cut a wrong wire. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.
what year/model/trim car do you have? I have no clue which connector that is that you've cut, but the diagrams in this thread show what color wires go to what speaker etc. There are wiring diagrams in this thread for various non-premium and premium audio setups. There are some wiring diagrams in the 1st page and also in this page just above -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2...uts-for-factory-radio.5916/page-6#post-418712

Hi I’m having issues with getting power to my amp/sub. I’m using a LOC behind my head unit and for some reason can’t get any power. I’m certain I followed the diagram correctly and my head unit as well as all my stock speakers still work. I even rerouted the power line on the LOC to a fuse tap and still nothing. Anyone have any suggestions?

Back