DIY 2012 CIvic Blacked out tail and front lights - Nite-Shades

are there any car dealerships on the island? I'd wager they'd have a collision center/paint area. Most dealerships do.

hehehe nope.. had to take a weekend trip off island(8hr ferry ride) to even pickup my new baby.... and another 2hrs travel, but the dealer picked me up... lol dont worry bro, it'll all work out.. patience..... plus i'll just go stay at my favorite cousins.... make my nephew go sleep on the couch.. hahaha because i took his bed... lol im still leaning twards just buying the paint and doing it myself tho.... plus girls love guys with skills... lol

no rush on my end,... I was just trying to make suggestions if you did have dealers in the area. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. :coffee:

no rush on my end,... I was just trying to make suggestions if you did have dealers in the area. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. :coffee:

thanks bro... we'll get there... actually we have a NAPA dealer nearby that mixes paint....

ps. it'll be worth it forsure :)

Is this legal in your state? It's not in california.

nope its not legal here in british columbia... i think we're a little more strict about things than Cali.... i get razzed more about my front plate missing ... lol

photo.JPG Just did mine last night. It runs very easily thin coats is the trick. The lighting make the. Look uneven but is even. They are a little bit darker than I wanted but look good.

Last edited:
Back