DIY 2012 CIvic Blacked out tail and front lights - Nite-Shades

Those do look good. Nice work all of you. How difficult is it to remove if you had to? Is it just like regular paint in that sense?

Im considering this or at least first trying the new plasti-dip smoke color with the glossifier over it. I have way to many cops around to get away with anything. Removal ability is key. I live down the road from one police station and drive by the main city headquarters on the way to work.

Those do look good. Nice work all of you. How difficult is it to remove if you had to? Is it just like regular paint in that sense?

Im considering this or at least first trying the new plasti-dip smoke color with the glossifier over it. I have way to many cops around to get away with anything. Removal ability is key. I live down the road from one police station and drive by the main city headquarters on the way to work.
Maybe try the plastidip. Seems like the nite shade might be hard to remove

well in my experience, cops only bother you if it doesn't look stock or its your front headlights blacked out...... been through a few road blocks and never got bothered.. but did have to put my front plate back on..... :(

well in my experience, cops only bother you if it doesn't look stock or its your front headlights blacked out...... been through a few road blocks and never got bothered.. but did have to put my front plate back on..... :(
Is that the hybrid spoiler you have on your car? Looks similar to mine.

Back