2012 Civic Coupe EX Build

That might be able to be tapped out -- it's a tiny dent.
currently 14 wrx hatch

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Pretty exciting, I have always found the wrx to be interesting. Like the look of them.

Alright Webby, so I had a PDR guy come out that was recommended to me by one of the Honda Dealers Service Members and this is the quote he gave me. In short I have that small dent on the trunk, a small dent on the left side of the gas tank and then just above that on the rear quarter panel it is three small dents next to each other. (looks like someone punched it) Here is the quote. Thoughts?

1610424692978.png

the dent #1 is pretty rough, but it could be based on the location of it, or how bad it is. The others look more like a normal price. A 3" dent is clearly a pretty big ding. The pricing doesn't look that out of line... that #1 just hurts.

the dent #1 is pretty rough, but it could be based on the location of it, or how bad it is. The others look more like a normal price. A 3" dent is clearly a pretty big ding. The pricing doesn't look that out of line... that #1 just hurts.
Unfortunately I do not have a good photo I can show you, but I guess they way this guys works is for every quarter size dent it is $100. As long as this estimate is among normal pricing and not too far out of line I am okay with it.

Yea from what I’ve seen in the past, it doesn’t look crazy. I’ve seen others say they had smaller stuff taken out for 50-75 dollars or so, and then it obviously increases for bigger stuff. I just figured you had that one spot to take care of, so I thought I’d mention it shouldn’t cost too much.

in my experience these guys are pretty talented and can pretty much charge what ever they want. being able to remove dents without painting is worth the money considering what it would cost to repair it at a body shop. the price seems fair to me. i had a few taken out of my civic a couple years ago for much lower but the guy gave me a deal because he liked the car and does a lot of repairs at my work.

Last edited:
Pretty exciting, I have always found the wrx to be interesting. Like the look of them.

Alright Webby, so I had a PDR guy come out that was recommended to me by one of the Honda Dealers Service Members and this is the quote he gave me. In short I have that small dent on the trunk, a small dent on the left side of the gas tank and then just above that on the rear quarter panel it is three small dents next to each other. (looks like someone punched it) Here is the quote. Thoughts?

Honestly sometimes the price depends on if there is access under the dent to pop it out or if they will have to do glue pulls. We have hail cars in my shop every year and I see these guys work and it's pretty awesome to see the transformations!!

in my experience these guys are pretty talented and can pretty much charge what ever they wont. being able to remove dents without painting is worth the money considering what it would cost to repair it at a body shop. the price seems fair to me. i had a few taken out of my civic a couple years ago for much lower but the guy gave me a deal because he liked the car and does a lot of repairs at my work.

I've been really wanting to have a few pulled out on my car.. my hood and trunk lid have a few big ones.. buuuutttt I kind of want to buy new OEM pieces and just replace them since I get a decent discount from Honda

Honestly sometimes the price depends on if there is access under the dent to pop it out or if they will have to do glue pulls. We have hail cars in my shop every year and I see these guys work and it's pretty awesome to see the transformations!!

I've been really wanting to have a few pulled out on my car.. my hood and trunk lid have a few big ones.. buuuutttt I kind of want to buy new OEM pieces and just replace them since I get a decent discount from Honda
But you still have to get them painted, or is that part of the discount?

Thanks for the feedback guys. It is good to know that the price is reasonable and I agree they are indeed talented. @Dad I'll come through lol, not a Cowboy fan so we are straight. lol
138073067_453622986015395_1617622126139195843_n.jpg

138164377_1081183785625440_2735178920301232102_n.jpg

Back