2012+ Civic Exhaust List With Product Links & Info

It's going to sound awesome. Be prepared to spend like 3 hours on the down pipe alone.

Time is not a concern to me when working on my car! I enjoy it too much for it to matter and generally do this kind of thing when I have nothing else planned.

Last edited:
ive always wondered, is it possible to mount an invidia q300 on a non si sedan? i really love the sound, but the lack of exhaust options for r18s sucks.... really want to mount one for an Si on mine. is it possible?

ive always wondered, is it possible to mount an invidia q300 on a non si sedan? i really love the sound, but the lack of exhaust options for r18s sucks.... really want to mount one for an Si on mine. is it possible?

Nix may have some input for you.

Marchael - I would have to say no. There are multiple places where you will run into issues. The attachment at the "header" I think is in totally the wrong location. Also I believe the mid pipe sections are very different. The size difference alone between the new K24 and the old K20 exhaust will make the differences more pronounced also. Swapping 8th gen Si exhausts was an issue for the non-si crowd and now it will be even further impossible. If you really want something similar I think the cheapest option is to either just get an axle back or get the non-si catback Tsudo and swap the muffler.

Most of the non-si axle back options are quite expensive though.

Marchael - I would have to say no. There are multiple places where you will run into issues. The attachment at the "header" I think is in totally the wrong location. Also I believe the mid pipe sections are very different. The size difference alone between the new K24 and the old K20 exhaust will make the differences more pronounced also. Swapping 8th gen Si exhausts was an issue for the non-si crowd and now it will be even further impossible. If you really want something similar I think the cheapest option is to either just get an axle back or get the non-si catback Tsudo and swap the muffler.

Most of the non-si axle back options are quite expensive though.

damn, alright ill have to think of something then. thanks for the info Nix

if im trying to go for the biggest gain which would be my best choice?
It's all going to be very similar as long as the piping is larger than stock. Since the exhausts will all have the same shape in terms of bends, there's not much difference to be made. Unless of course one of them happens to have a bad design with a restrictive muffler and/or resonator. But they shouldn't be restrictive, you should be fine.

Last edited:
It's all going to be very similar as long as the piping is larger than stock. Since the exhausts will all have the same shape in terms of bends, there's not much difference to be made. Unless of course one of them happens to have a bad design with a restrictive muffler and/or resonator. But they shouldn't be restrictive, you should be fine.
i seee.. but which one is the one that would be the best performance wise?

i seee.. but which one is the one that would be the best performance wise?
... That's pretty much what I just told you. They are all going to be very similar in performance gains. Choose based on quality, appearance, and sound, and if you have a special application like turbo or supercharger you may want to get one with oversized piping compared to most. I'm not sure of the exact size.

... That's pretty much what I just told you. They are all going to be very similar in performance gains. Choose based on quality, appearance, and sound, and if you have a special application like turbo or supercharger you may want to get one with oversized piping compared to most. I'm not sure of the exact size.

i was thinking about tsudo due to being so cheap in pricing but not sure if its that good or not. do you have an exhasut yourself?

i was thinking about tsudo due to being so cheap in pricing but not sure if its that good or not. do you have an exhasut yourself?
No, but I have experience with them on older Civics. The knowledge applies, but the one thing I am not familiar with is the sizes of piping required vs. engine output on these newer civics, especially the Si. I do know that typically the aftermarket exhausts are usually the same size piping as each other except with special applications so the gains will be mostly similar. The sizing specs are always there though for your reference when purchasing exhaust.

I've read other people have Tsudo. That's about all I can help you with.

No, but I have experience with them on older Civics. The knowledge applies, but the one thing I am not familiar with is the sizes of piping required vs. engine output on these newer civics, especially the Si. I do know that typically the aftermarket exhausts are usually the same size piping as each other except with special applications so the gains will be mostly similar. The sizing specs are always there though for your reference when purchasing exhaust.

I've read other people have Tsudo. That's about all I can help you with.
alright thanks man. :thumbsup:

To avoid a new thread, does anyone know the dB level of the tsudo exhaust at idle and around 6k rpms? Or 3k at least

Back