• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

2012+ Civic Exhaust List With Product Links & Info

blackbeauty

alright thanks man. :thumbsup:
i know alienprime has the tsudo 70mm (2.75inch) and swears by it. im thinking of getting it myself but i read somewhere in the thread that tsudo is coming out with a 76mm(3inch) version thats going to be turbo/supercharge compatible. so you might want to wait and see before you hit the "purchase" button.

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Correct, Tsudo will come out with a 3" exhaust. It's also for NA applications. The last time I asked ERZ, they were still unsure when Tsudo will release them. Tsudo is also the best bang for the buck catback exhausts for the 8thgens w/o any issues.

blackbeauty

Correct, Tsudo will come out with a 3" exhaust. It's also for NA applications. The last time I asked ERZ, they were still unsure when Tsudo will release them. Tsudo is also the best bang for the buck catback exhausts for the 8thgens w/o any issues.
i briefly looked for the thread but couldnt find it. there was a mention of preordering the tsudo 3inch for around $350. if someone can post a link to it that would be sweet!!!

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
I present a video of a fully broken in @Full-Race exhaust and downpipe. Don't mind the squealing/chirping/rev limiter bouncing. :confused:

squiggy

Cartographer
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Michiana
Vehicle Model
Toyota MR2 Spyder
Body Style
Convertible
Some thoughts on having installed a Full-Race Downpipe and Exhaust

When I first installed both of these (at the same time), the only other modification I had was a resonator delete and K&N drop-in. I threw a CEL within 25 miles. I thought I was going to need an O2 defouler. I also had horrible rasp at moderate to heavy acceleration. Keep in mind this was on the stock tune. After I got FlashPro, I uploaded the ReFlash map and the CEL went away. The rasp was still there, though. Fast forward a few months and I installed an RBC, ZDX, and 3.5" SRI. I also loaded a basemap calibration (tune) geared towards my mods. No CEL was thrown AND the rasp went away...COMPLETELY. I believe the car was just not getting enough air. Even with the ReFlash, which also runs rich. This was not an ideal tune at all.

Lesson learned: To run this downpipe and exhaust, you need a proper tune! If you do not get a proper tune, you may throw a CEL and/or have horrible rasp depending on what mods you have installed.

Thoughts on sound

This was ear-splitting loud when I first fired it up in my garage. It breaks in fairly quick, though. Probably 500 miles or so and its tone will become stable. It has a nice deep tone and the drone is nearly non-existent when just cruising. Nice aggressive sound during acceleration. After using a proper tune, it got even deeper and sounds better!

Modifier
Chicago
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Pics of the UR exhaust!
4a4a4ujy.jpg

vy9usuru.jpg

zu8avyvu.jpg

greene907

Alaska
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
well i ordered the invidia n1 , so next week ill post some pics of it and let yall know how i like it

samRai

CERRITOS, CA.
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan
I haven't installed mine yet.. I have been away for work for two months now.. I have a pile of parts waiting for me at home.. Here's an 09 axle back on a 12 lx coupe.. Sedan fitment I have no idea til I try when I get home.

View: http://youtu.be/6ZysBi95RrE

Nice Bro.

"Question?" How's the torque and Hp, How much or Did you felt a big changes?

cause I have a plan of getting one.

Thanks.:vtec:

bdh63

Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
LX
Body Style
Sedan
Nice Bro.

"Question?" How's the torque and Hp, How much or Did you felt a big changes?

cause I have a plan of getting one.

Thanks.:vtec:

I'm not really sure on any specific numbers. You might get a couple horsepower or two.. I deleted the exhaust resonator also. The car felt more free afterwards. It's been my setup for a while now and I'm pretty satisfied.

greene907

Alaska
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I just installed my invidia n1, and it was especially easy specially using a lift , everything fit really nice no problems, looked good too. went to start it and wow was it loud, vroom .... it idled for a minute and the sound died away . I drove home and at normal shifts it wasn't to bad but any higher and you know the people beside you on the road defiantly hear you, it did come with a silencer which just goes right in the tip and it made it about half as loud but still mean sounding, but rattles a lil bit. I'll drive it for a while and hope it breaks in and tones down a bit. but I am happy with it
image.jpgimage.jpg
and a pic from the side of the burnt titanium and how the silencer looks in it

Last edited:

Joe Liu

Bay Area, CA
Vehicle Model
LX/ FB2/ R18
Body Style
Sedan