2012+ Civic Exhaust List With Product Links & Info

alright thanks man. :thumbsup:
i know alienprime has the tsudo 70mm (2.75inch) and swears by it. im thinking of getting it myself but i read somewhere in the thread that tsudo is coming out with a 76mm(3inch) version thats going to be turbo/supercharge compatible. so you might want to wait and see before you hit the "purchase" button.

Correct, Tsudo will come out with a 3" exhaust. It's also for NA applications. The last time I asked ERZ, they were still unsure when Tsudo will release them. Tsudo is also the best bang for the buck catback exhausts for the 8thgens w/o any issues.

Correct, Tsudo will come out with a 3" exhaust. It's also for NA applications. The last time I asked ERZ, they were still unsure when Tsudo will release them. Tsudo is also the best bang for the buck catback exhausts for the 8thgens w/o any issues.
i briefly looked for the thread but couldnt find it. there was a mention of preordering the tsudo 3inch for around $350. if someone can post a link to it that would be sweet!!!

Some thoughts on having installed a Full-Race Downpipe and Exhaust

When I first installed both of these (at the same time), the only other modification I had was a resonator delete and K&N drop-in. I threw a CEL within 25 miles. I thought I was going to need an O2 defouler. I also had horrible rasp at moderate to heavy acceleration. Keep in mind this was on the stock tune. After I got FlashPro, I uploaded the ReFlash map and the CEL went away. The rasp was still there, though. Fast forward a few months and I installed an RBC, ZDX, and 3.5" SRI. I also loaded a basemap calibration (tune) geared towards my mods. No CEL was thrown AND the rasp went away...COMPLETELY. I believe the car was just not getting enough air. Even with the ReFlash, which also runs rich. This was not an ideal tune at all.

Lesson learned: To run this downpipe and exhaust, you need a proper tune! If you do not get a proper tune, you may throw a CEL and/or have horrible rasp depending on what mods you have installed.

Thoughts on sound

This was ear-splitting loud when I first fired it up in my garage. It breaks in fairly quick, though. Probably 500 miles or so and its tone will become stable. It has a nice deep tone and the drone is nearly non-existent when just cruising. Nice aggressive sound during acceleration. After using a proper tune, it got even deeper and sounds better!

Pics of the UR exhaust!
4a4a4ujy.jpg

vy9usuru.jpg

zu8avyvu.jpg

well i ordered the invidia n1 , so next week ill post some pics of it and let yall know how i like it

I haven't installed mine yet.. I have been away for work for two months now.. I have a pile of parts waiting for me at home.. Here's an 09 axle back on a 12 lx coupe.. Sedan fitment I have no idea til I try when I get home.

View: http://youtu.be/6ZysBi95RrE

Nice Bro.

"Question?" How's the torque and Hp, How much or Did you felt a big changes?

cause I have a plan of getting one.

Thanks.:vtec:

Nice Bro.

"Question?" How's the torque and Hp, How much or Did you felt a big changes?

cause I have a plan of getting one.

Thanks.:vtec:

I'm not really sure on any specific numbers. You might get a couple horsepower or two.. I deleted the exhaust resonator also. The car felt more free afterwards. It's been my setup for a while now and I'm pretty satisfied.

I just installed my invidia n1, and it was especially easy specially using a lift , everything fit really nice no problems, looked good too. went to start it and wow was it loud, vroom .... it idled for a minute and the sound died away . I drove home and at normal shifts it wasn't to bad but any higher and you know the people beside you on the road defiantly hear you, it did come with a silencer which just goes right in the tip and it made it about half as loud but still mean sounding, but rattles a lil bit. I'll drive it for a while and hope it breaks in and tones down a bit. but I am happy with it
image.jpgimage.jpg
and a pic from the side of the burnt titanium and how the silencer looks in it

Last edited:
Back