2012 Civic Si - Comptech Superchargers

Well, the lsj's without an upgrade are kinda a joke. Fully bolted, smaller pully, and meth the m62 wont break 300 whp. Now... My lnf I tuned made 317whp and 363wtq. Just with basic bolt ons, no meth ect. That's no joke. As much as ct charges they could afford to have it as an upgrade option like zzp offers it for the lsj's upgrade path. Soooo much nicer. Sorry if I offended you if ya had one, stock charger they just couldn't make the power that I need. I've done my research as I've been in the Balt community for almost 4 years and the lotus for 6.

I didn't have an SC, but saw plenty in Ocean City, MD. The LNF is on another level. I'm comparing the LSJ to our 9th gens. I'm not arguing the tvs isn't much better then the m62, just an expensive blower. To the point i'd rather turbo.

And it's all good man. It's a car forum. People disagree. I'm liking this site so far because there isn't alot of hate being thrown around. :) Just differing opinions.

Gotcha, it's all good. In the grand scheme of things I just hate wasting money. I would hate to be able to almost make the same power fully tuned and bolted as what the supercharger increase boasts. But then again here I am arguing something that's not even out yet. I just hope it all comes together.

Any guesses on what we can expect and otherwise stock Si to put to the wheels? I am really going for the sleeper approach. I don't want a stupidly loud car, but I'd like to have a daily driver with at least 225-250whp and a good bump of Tq down low. What are the chances that this blower, tune, and mild catback will get me where I want to be?

The stage 1 comptech kits for the previous generation civics were advertised to add approximately 65-70+ horsepower at the wheels. From there it went up based on injectors and pulley size. That was on the 2.0 liter engine.

Sounds like this will be right in the range I am looking for. How much do these weigh? Is handling adversely affected in any way due to added front weight?

roughly 25lbs, nothing to be worried about

CT said their shooting for the end of May beginning of June on their exhaust too... :corndance:

cf42c0b0422f11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Man, once i get my corrections job, I'll have money for a S/C....right now im po'! lol but those exhausts look fantastic!!

some users were just posting their 8th setups

this is a recent pic of comptech's work on the 9thgen. They're still working on it...

1bad1ae267b811e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

hey all... not a 9th but still partially on topic?

cannot WAIT to take delivery of my CT-E S/C on Tuesday afternoon. b00sting soon-ish thereafter. 5+ years in the making. SO STOKED!:rockwoot:
hopefully the plan to attend 9ths 1st ever Tail of the Dragon event will pan out as well.

if anyone would like to get some great pricing on CT-E products direct from the source in Cali, Nate is the man!! ask for him by name.

Back