2012+ Honda Civic Suspension Options With Product Info & Links

Hi

I'm new on this forum!

I would like to upgrade my spring for the Eibach Pro kit
I don't want to get something too stiff for my daily use.

Just a question, I have to something else with this kit for the camber?
I just bought a new set of Michelin PSS and I don't want to scrap them too fast...

Thanks for your help!
No. Its such a mild drop u don't need it.

Oohhh "Tein Street Flex" got listed.

http://www.tein.com/price/honda.html

HONDACIVIC
FG412+STFASi 2dr Coupe/Si model onlyGSHC0-5UAS1
$1680.007/392
SW070-011758/448
S6HC1-0U080 P/U-35
-1.4-38
-1.5-25
-1~ -55
-2.2-28
-1.1~-72
-2.8-
HONDACIVIC
FB612+STFASi 4dr Sedan/Si model onlyGSHC0-5UAS1
$1680.007/392
SW070-011758/448
S6HC1-0U080 P/U-35
-1.4-38
-1.5-25
-1~ -55
-2.2-28
-1.1~-72
-2.8-

So I'm looking to lower my car and H&R and the Eibach Pro-kit caught my eye. They both go low but not too low and they're both relatively close in price. I'm looking for a lowering spring that will give the closest to stock ride on stock struts, as well as not being too low so I'll be able to get up my driveway. Which springs would be best for this? I'm also open to suggestions. Also I'm looking to hopefully not need camber arms

So I'm looking to lower my car and H&R and the Eibach Pro-kit caught my eye. They both go low but not too low and they're both relatively close in price. I'm looking for a lowering spring that will give the closest to stock ride on stock struts, as well as not being too low so I'll be able to get up my driveway. Which springs would be best for this? I'm also open to suggestions. Also I'm looking to hopefully not need camber arms
Welcome to the site. There are some members who have both in this thread -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/pro-kit-vs-h-r.7092/

We just un-installed the KSport coilovers on a lease return 2012 SI coupe. Good news is, the customer didn't want them back, so I have them sitting here waiting to install on my car. My question is when I drove the trade in, it was stiff as ****. Keep in mind that the kid had it set to the hardest setting. I'm wondering if anyone that has these has been able to run the softer settings and actually enjoyed the ride. This is my daily so I don't want to be bouncing around especially with all our New England pot holes.

We just un-installed the KSport coilovers on a lease return 2012 SI coupe. Good news is, the customer didn't want them back, so I have them sitting here waiting to install on my car. My question is when I drove the trade in, it was stiff as ****. Keep in mind that the kid had it set to the hardest setting. I'm wondering if anyone that has these has been able to run the softer settings and actually enjoyed the ride. This is my daily so I don't want to be bouncing around especially with all our New England pot holes.
I dont have that specific brand, but with my Megan coilovers, i have them set to one of the softest settings (lvl 3 out of 32) and it's almost if not just as soft as stock.
It's definitely much softer than when i had just lowering springs.

Looking to lower my 12 civic coupe lx with some springs. I wanted to use the Skunk2s but I can't find anyone thats has used them on an LX. Is it possible?

Looking to lower my 12 civic coupe lx with some springs. I wanted to use the Skunk2s but I can't find anyone thats has used them on an LX. Is it possible?
Welcome to the site. Skunk2 only lists springs for the SI currently. Since the si and non-si have different spring rates in stock form, it may not provide a good ride on the lx. I'd probably opt for the H&R sport springs. 1.6" / 1.4" drop.

T
I dont have that specific brand, but with my Megan coilovers, i have them set to one of the softest settings (lvl 3 out of 32) and it's almost if not just as soft as stock.
It's definitely much softer than when i had just lowering springs.

Thanks dude. I'll give them a go

Reactions: 323
Welcome to the site. Skunk2 only lists springs for the SI currently. Since the si and non-si have different spring rates in stock form, it may not provide a good ride on the lx. I'd probably opt for the H&R sport springs. 1.6" / 1.4" drop.

Thanks. I was looking that the H&R and Eibach but the lower rating is no where near the Skunk2s or Road Magnets. Going for the best look with just changing the springs for now.

Like you're looking to get it lower than 1.6" ?

Hey guys, I have some terrible cell phone pics of before/after using eibach prokit/koni yellows on a 2013 si coupe. Figured this might be a good thread to drop them in. The ride quality is phenomenal and I think the reduced gap is perfect. Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/vKs3M

Hey guys, I have some terrible cell phone pics of before/after using eibach prokit/koni yellows on a 2013 si coupe. Figured this might be a good thread to drop them in. The ride quality is phenomenal and I think the reduced gap is perfect. Pics here: http://imgur.com/a/vKs3M
The drop looks really good, the back will get a bit lower as it settles, and it'll match the front better.

Don't waste your time. The strut bar doesn't do much on the civic chassis just due to the strut placement close to the firewall. It's a very stiff part of the car as it is. Also the cowl covers a lot of the area where the bar goes so you don't even really get the bling factor. If it was highly visible but still didn't do anything I could at least say, well, it looks cool but, unfortunately it misses on both counts. Get it if you really want it though. $$ could be spent more effectively in other areas if you are looking to improve handling.

Back