2012+ Honda Civic Suspension Options With Product Info & Links

You'll need isolators and they won't fit perfect. Unless they are super cheap you would be better off buying 9th gen specific springs. The cost of the used spring plus parts might be the same as new ones anyway that fit properly. You can use them though.

I want to lower my 14si, just a little maybe 1.5?? For looks and maybe better handling. What's a good spring kit. I don't need coil overs and don't have 1500 bucks. Like I said mainly for looks but if it will help me run a better 1/4 time or get better mpg that's cool to

I want to lower my 14si, just a little maybe 1.5?? For looks and maybe better handling. What's a good spring kit. I don't need coil overs and don't have 1500 bucks. Like I said mainly for looks but if it will help me run a better 1/4 time or get better mpg that's cool to
I have eibach proline Springs on my 14 and it gave me about that drop that you're looking for.

You may need to get camber kits later on to maintain a good alignment.

any chance this thread can be updated? a few different types of springs and coils have been created since then and also maybe seperate the coils that will work for the 14+ since they are different

Just my 2 cents but I think for the real world everyday driver the Eibach Pro kit is perfect. It gives a perfect drop and pairs well with the stock dampers. Any lower/stiffer and the ride gets harsh and the dampers can't keep up with the stiffer spring rate. This is my 3rd successful application of a pro kit. I ran a VW CC 120k miles on Pro kit with great success and the stock dampers held up well even on crappy New England roads. Also, use the Honda bump stops. The Eibachs that come with kits are universal and fit loose in the spring perchs.
20150115_162647.jpeg

Has any one had issues with scraping the stock plastic mud flaps when going lower then 1.5 inches. I'd like a 2in drop with new struts but I feel like they will get ripped apart pretty quickly and I'd like to keep them on.

Has any one had issues with scraping the stock plastic mud flaps when going lower then 1.5 inches. I'd like a 2in drop with new struts but I feel like they will get ripped apart pretty quickly and I'd like to keep them on.
I took mine off on the front

So I have a 2015 Si Sedan... what exactly do I need to lower my car? I'm trying to get springs but from everything i've read it seems only thing made for 14-15 Si's is coilovers by D2... I'm not buying D2. Is it safe to run 12-13 H&Rs with stock struts? If so, I want this work done at my dealership, what exactly do I bring to them? Just the H&R springs?

Koni is in the process of making shocks for 2014+ Si
Did you hear directly from Koni? I inquired with them and they never got back to me. I would love either Yellows or FSD. I had FSD's on a 1st Gen Speed3 and they were amazing. I would love to get them for the Si.

I would love for them to put out a front strut for the 2012 so I don't have to fabricate it to fit an insert when the time comes.

Did you hear directly from Koni? I inquired with them and they never got back to me. I would love either Yellows or FSD. I had FSD's on a 1st Gen Speed3 and they were amazing. I would love to get them for the Si.

Yes I called their phone number (859) 586-4100. The person that I was on the phone with his response was "This project is in the works, but we don't have details or time frame just yet.":think:

Hey guys new to this Forum here, but I need to drop my 2012 Civic.

I need a 4 inch front drop 4.5 back. its my everyday car, i want to know some opinions on what coils i should get.

do we have any links or sources for produt reviews? tests? of statistics on the shocks? lap time impovements?

Reactions: Nix
Just anecdotal evidence from people. I wish we had some hardcore track rats who had blown through a couple different setups and could give a serious comparison.

Back